✦𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥✦ ❃ɴsғᴡ❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: toxiccluvvv

✦ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ!ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ
✦ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ!ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

You laid In Muichiros arms, he ran his fingers up and down your side in a soothing way. The two of you have had a complicated relationship when it comes to having sex with each, it's not that you didn't want to have sex with him, it's that you felt so insecure about yourself.

You've never been confident of your body, especially your lower region, but you knew you'd eventually want him to be your first.

Muichiro on the other hand, feared having sex with you. You were so beautiful and special to him, he didn't want to get carried away in his lust.

You loved the feeling of him running his hands up and down your sides; it made you feel so comfortable. He was like your home, and you didn't want to leave it anytime soon.

You scooted closer to Muichiro, causing your hips to roll against his cock. He almost groaned at the feeling, pulling back from you so you didn't feel his erection.

You looked back at him with a pout, wanting to be as close to him as possible. "Why did you pull away?" You asked sweetly. The man didn't know what to say, he was desperate for your touch, but he didn't want to push your boundaries.

"I uh.. that movement you just did.. it uh..." he stuttered trying to figure out how to tell his girlfriend that he got a boner from her, it shouldn't be as embarrassing as it is..

You looked at him confused, until you happen to look down to see what he was talking about. His very obvious erection showed through his grey sweatpants, you gasped softly, before looking up at him with a shocked expression.

"I'm sorry Angel.. It happened when you pressed against me.. I can go to another room.." he spoke with sympathy, as he lifted the comforter to get out of the bed.

You reached out to stop him, "I don't mind babe.. please.. lay back down.." you whispered as you tugged him into the bed softly. He smiled softly before turning to face you.

You back was facing him, as you laid on your side, awaiting his embrace. He pulled you into his chest, causing you to be pressed against his erection.

You gasped never feeling something like this before, you bit your lip, squeezing you legs together slightly. You weren't sure if you could please the man with what you had, and you weren't sure if you wanted to try.

You suddenly got turned around to face him, his erection now directly on your wet panties. Muichiro couldn't help but groan at the sudden feeling, you blushed looking down at the lower half of your body pressed against your boyfriend.

"You have to back up a little Angel, I don't want to do anything you don't want." He spoke in a low tone looking down at his hard erection pressed against you.

"I want this... I just don't know if I can please you..." you whispered embarrassed that you were even admitting that. He chuckled before grabbing your hips, pulling you closer to his rock hard erection.

"Can you not feel that? If that's not proof that you can please me, I don't know what is." He practically groaned, feeling your wet panties dampen his sweatpants.

"I want to.. I'm just nervous.." you spoke running your hand up and down his toned abs, "what can I do to help, Angel?" He whispered as he rubbed your thigh.

"Can... can I blindfold you.." you whispered looking down. He chuckled before nodding his head yes, "of course Angel, if it helps you feel better." He smiled as he got out of bed, getting a blindfold that was set aside.