✦𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: theyslaydemons

A gust of wind picked up blowing Muichiro's hair across his face. He struggled to move his hair away so he could get back to eating.

You giggled watching the Hashira struggle.

The weather was nice today, but an occasional strong wind would run through the trees making the lunch break you two were having a bit difficult.

"I have a hair tie if you'd like Tokito." You offered.

"Hm..." He thought. He never tied up his hair as he preferred it down, but it was causing quite the disturbance with finishing his meal. "Ok... but just while I finish eating."

You handed Tokito the hair tie but the Hashira seemed to zone out staring at it in your outstretched hand.

"Umm... is everything ok?" You asked.

"I... don't really remember how to use one." He responded. If Mucihiro had ever put his hair up he couldn't remember it... Usually he wasn't so embarrassed by his faulty memory, but this seemed like a simple task anyone should know how to do.

"Don't worry about it, I can help you. "You said getting up to sit behind Muichiro. You started to gather his hair in your hands when an intrusive thought came into your head.

What would Muichiro look like with Mitsuri's braids?

"Hey Tokito... would you mind if I braided your hair? It would add extra help with keeping your hair from blowing in the wind!" You hoped adding a logical reason such as this would help persuade the Hashira to say yes.

"I suppose I don't really care either way." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

A devilish grin spread across your face as you started to braid the Hashria's hair. You couldn't wait to see what he would like. You braided carefully but quickly letting his hair glide through your fingers.

You wondered how he kept his hair so soft with all the training and missions he did.

"Ta da!" You exclaimed upon completion of the braids. You hurriedly moved to sit in front of Muichiro to take in what the braids looked like.

He sat arms crossed facing you with glaring eyes.

'Well?" He asked, waiting for your reaction. Your heart skipped a beat at the adorable sight. While his face was as stoic as ever, the braids added a certain whimsicalness to him that you couldn't put into words. He looked absolutely precious. However, you didn't want to give away your true intentions for braiding his hair so you tried your hardest to keep a straight face.

"Yes they look very functional and should keep your hair out of your face while you eat."

"Hmm... this is working." He said in between bites of food. "Is there another way to do this without braids? These are a bit heavy. I'm not used to this pressure." He said, grabbing at the braids.

"You mean... you want another hair style?" You asked.

"Yes please. Can we try a few out to see which is the most comfortable with the same results?" He asked.

Your eyes light up at the Hashira's request. To be able to play with Muichiro's hair once was a dream come true, but to do it again?? This was turning out to be a wonderful day you thought.

"Of course Tokito!" You said excitedly sitting behind him again and beginning to work on another hairstyle.

You spent the rest of the day giving Muichiro different hairstyles and he rated them all based on comfort and functionality.