✦𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

The hashiras decided to have a party as a farewell party for the retiring hashira, Uzui Tengen.

Rengoku booked a table in a fancy restaurant and told the hashiras that the party is COMPULSORY. And anyone who didn't attend, would be hunted down by two random hashiras !

At the party, only eight hashira made it to the event, one didn't. Shinobu asked " who didn't make it ? There's only eight hashiras "

mitsuri worriedly said " I think it was tokito-san ! He might have forgotten because of his amnesia !! "

shinobu said " impossible, I wrote on his palm a permanent marker of the date and time of the party and the location. "

Uzui scoffed, before exclaiming " well, then 2 fellow hashiras are gonna have to look for him. Who is it gonna be ?  How about we vote for who to go ? " everyone agreed with the idea and started casting the votes.

Well well well, don't be surprised now. Hehe I'm gonna purposely select the 2 hashiras that don't get along.

In the end it was tomioka and shinazugawa !! Tomioka looked like he was glad because he could go out and miss out on the party, but shinazugawa looked pissed.

Both of them looked everywhere, before their last stop to look for him, the sakura trees.

Y/n's pov

"Mui, aren't you gonna go to the party ? Your already late" you said, sitting beside him.

" no, I am not going to go, I bet its gonna be boring. And who would want to go to a party by themselves when I have you here ? " muichiro asked.

You could feel your face getting hot when he said that. You buried your face into his chest while he wrapped his arms around you.

"The sakura's are beautiful..aren't they ?" Muichiro asked while caressing your cheek.

Your back on his chest as you both watched the sakura blossoms together.

Muichiro's hands wrapped around your waist as you sat on the hashira's lap. It was truly a blissful moment together.

Sitting in silence and admiring the sakura blossoms, it was very comforting to watch them slowly fall onto the ground. One even fell on your head

Giyuu and shinazugawa's pov

"Shinazugawa, I found them." Tomioka said, hiding behind a tree and spying on both of you. "

"Har ? Them ?" Shinazugawa asked, in curiosity of who was with the mist hashira, he saw the both of you cuddling under the sakura trees.  His expression softened as he looked at the both of you. "Well, let's just leave them be, we will just tell the hashira's that we couldn't find him." shinazugawa scoffed while waving his hand.

Giyuu internally wished that the both of you have a long relationship and wished good luck for tokito if he ever wants to marry you.