✦𝐀 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: blessingstarss

You looked up at the sky as you felt the sweat drip down your forehead, you let out a tired sigh as you looked over at the other demon slayers…

You watched as they all miserably trained, some demon slayers were even unconscious on the floor! You and these other demon slayers were currently going under “hashira training” you were on the mist hashiras level. It was quite surprising you had made it this far. You swore that your body was gonna be split in half during the love hashiras surprisingly brutal training…

You let out another sigh and began to drink some water you desperately needed, it was flaming hot and you felt like you were actually being burnt alive. You felt bad for the other demon slayers as they all looked so tired and sad. You would run up to them and help them if you could, but the mist hashira was very strict and had told you to let them be. He so would always say “it’s apart of the training..” in his usual monotone voice and cold expression...

You understood that being a demon slayer was hard and you all had signed up for this. But you couldn’t help it!? You felt a small stab in your heart when you watched yet another demon slayer sadly faint due to the heat and training.

You closed your eyes and looked away as you tried to ignore the others and focus on your training. You needed to be stronger for the upcoming battle with muzan fastly approaching!! (Ngl I don’t know if the demon slayers knew about the upcoming war, but just roll with it 😅)

You watched as the sun had finally begun to set, meaning it was time for everyone to eat dinner and get ready for bed. You watched as all the other demon slayers cried of happiness when they heard Muichiro call everyone to come inside.

You proceeded to put away your training equipment and follow everyone inside, as you walked through the door you saw Muichiro standing in the middle of his kitchen with a confused look on his face.

“Where is the food..” he mumbled to himself…

You looked around and finally understood what he was talking about. Usually some of the kakushi would have made some food for everyone, but it seems none had made dinner or were even here…

“I must have forgotten to tell them to come..” he said looking a little annoyed. Muichiro closed his eyes and let out a irritated sigh. What was he gonna do now? He didn’t know how to cook, and now him and the other demon slayers will starve because of his forgetfulness.

But here you come to the rescue!!!! You walked up to Muichiro with a determined look on your face. “Excuse me? I saw that the kakushi didn’t make dinner… do you want me to make something?” You asked with a shy expression.

Muichiro looked up at you with a surprised look on his face, he even seemed a little relieved? “Sure just don’t burn down my estate…” he said bluntly.

“Of course! I’ll go make something now!” You bowed your head and swiftly started digging in Muichiros kitchen cabinets, looking for ingredients to use.   Muichiro watched you with an interested expression. Even though he didn’t want to admit it.. he was very grateful for your helping hand. Without you, he would be stuck with many angry demon slayers annoying him because they were starving. And he even started to feel his stomach make sounds, indicating his growing hunger aswell…

After an hour of hard work, you were successfully able to make a full dinner for everyone!! It was getting a little tight since Muichiro didn’t have alot of food in his cabinets. But you made it work. You watched as everyone started to devour their food with glee. You even saw Muichiros eyes slightly widen from the taste of your cooking. You were extremely proud of yourself as you went to bed with a wide smirk plastered on your face that night…