✦𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: toxiccluvvv

You are on a mission with the Mist Hashira, Muichiro. The two of you don’t always get along, due to him always having an attitude. “We have to stop for the night.” Muichiro spoke in a monotone voice, you looked at him nodding your head following along. You aren’t hashira level, but you have worked hard to get where you are.

When the two of you stopped it was quite dark, the lady at the wisteria house helped you with your clothes and food, but she left soon after she helped us with what was needed. “You need to go to bed, I don’t need you slowing me down in the morning.” He spoke as he turned so only his back was facing you, “why do you always insist on being so rude!” You spoke fed up with all his smart comments he’s had, he turned to face you with a look of shock on his face. “I-“ he began to talk, but he closed his mouth. You simply shook your head and turned the other way, “I’m sorry..” you turned to look at him now shocked at his confession. “It’s okay.. just please don’t do it again..”

Ever since then the two of you have been closer than ever, he’s turned into a completely different person. It wasn’t long before the two of the you felt the chemistry, Muichiro was shockingly the first person to make a move.

“What do you see in your future?” He asked as he watched you pick flowers, “Well, I hope to see you in my future.” You spoke honestly as you turned with flowers in your hands, you noticed Muichiro had a very visible pink tint to his face. “What’s wrong? Are you sick?” You asked teaching out to feel his forehead, “No! I’m not sick!” He spoke swatting your hand away. “Then what’s wrong?” You asked with your eyebrow raised concerned for the boy infront of you. “I like you.” He spoke bluntly looking away, “I like you too silly!” You spoke with a small giggle. “No, I like you as more than a friend (y/n)” he spoke feeling his face heat up the more he spoke. “I knew what you meant, and I meant what I said! I like you too!” You said with a closed eye smile. After that day the two of you decided that you would be together for better or for worse.

“I’m going to leave for my mission babe.” Muichiro spoke as he walked out onto the deck of the house you shared with each other, “okay baby! Please be safe!” You spoke before wrapping your arms around his neck to kiss him. Your lips were so captivating to him, he didn’t want to leave.. The act of you kissing him when he left and came back from a mission become a tradition for years, Muichiro loved the tradition and it always made him want to come back.

It was a rainy day when Muichiro arrived back to the village from one of his missions, you have been cleaning and cooking all day trying to get everything ready for Muichiro to come back. You were so caught up in cleaning your shirt that got mud on it that you didn’t even realize Muichiro was home. You suddenly felt arms wrap around your waist, you jumped in surprise and turned to meet your boyfriend. “Oh my! You scared me baby! How was your mission! I have your food! Let me go get it!” You spoke wiggling out of his grasp running to get his food; this left him very confused. You’ve always have him a kiss when he came back, and that’s what he was waiting for. When he came back out to the kitchen you pushed his food toward him, “I made your favorite! I’ll be right back out! I just need to finish cleaning my shirt really quick! Then you can tell me all about your mission.” You spoke with a closed eye smile, genuinely happy that your significant other was back home.

“Did I do something wrong?” Muichiro asked as he came around the corner to see you cleaning your shirt, you looked at him confused with a frown. “No? Why do you say that?” He sighed looking down, “you haven’t given me a kiss yet.” He spoke quietly, kinda embarrassed now that he’s saying it aloud.  “What did you say baby?” You asked unable to hear what was being said. “I said.. you haven’t given me a kiss yet..” he spoke a little louder. You smiled softly before jumping up, you ran to him and jumped, wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. “I’m sorry baby, you should’ve just gave me one.” You spoke before placing a soft kiss on his lips; feeling at home. “God, I missed you so much.” He spoke before kissing you again, finally happy to be home.