✦𝐔𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: mistymxxn

Recently, you’ve become really good friends with Mitsuri! It’s only been a few days but the two of you seem to really connect with each other. Today you weren’t busy with missions and coincidentally Mitsuri had invited you over to her estate.

Your eyes scan the letter throughly, making sure that it wasn’t playing tricks on you. Mitsuri invited you over to her estate?! You chuckle a bit from disbelief but you gleefully accept the invitation. You quickly grab a piece of paper and a pen, writing back a response.

You squeal in excitement, giving the letter to your crow, signaling it off to Mitsuri’s estate. Now waiting for your crow to get back with another letter written by Mitsuri. You began to think about all the things that you can do with her, perhaps you can even invite Muichiro over too! From what you remember, he said that he wasn’t busy today..

You lightly jump at your crow’s cawing, surprised at how quick it was to deliver the messages. Your crow dropped the letter right in front of you, a mix of excitement and nervousness arises in you. You open the letter, reading Mitsuri’s response and the extra details she added.

Although she invited you to her estate and added so many details, it was very vague. You had no clue what you were in for as Mitsuri did not explain what the two of you were going to be doing.

Your eyes immediately lit up once you laid your eyes on the final words Mitsuri added to the letter.

“You can invite Muichiro over too! In fact, I’d be quite glad if you did~ ♡”

You read out loud, coincidentally at the same time, you hear a knock at your door. The knock startled you, causing for you to tumble from the chair you were sitting on.

“Come in..!” You managed to squeak out, stumbling to quickly get up. The door slowly opened, revealing the person to be Muichiro.

Muichiro saw your hair and uniform to be a bit messy and wrinkly, provoking him to ask if you were alright. “Did I interrupt something?” He asks. 

You look at him in slight embarrassment. “Ah- no! I’m just— I just got a little startled..! I’m okay though!” You exclaimly affirm, while dusting yourself off from any kind of grime that may have gotten on you from the fall. 

“…Okay.” Muichiro then responded, albeit slightly concerned and worried for your well-being.

“Anyways.. did you need something??” You ask, curious as to why Muichiro decided to come into your room. Muichiro looked at you for a bit, seemingly not knowing why he came into your room either.

His eyes wandered across your room, until it focused on the letter sitting on your desk. “What’s that?” He asks, pointing at the letter sitting on your desk. 

You look towards where he’s pointing at, realizing that he’s talking about the letter. “Oh! Uh—Mitsuri invited me over to her estate!” You say enthusiastically. 

“Hm..” He hums back, “Does she need you to do something for her?” He then added. “Uhh, well- I think so?.:” you replied back.

A thought then popped into your mind. “actually,” you then pause, second guessing your decision of inviting Muichiro over or not. “She did say that I could invite you over..” you hesitantly say. 

Muichiro’s ears perked at the thought of being invited.. with you. “It’s completely fine if not—“ Muichiro interjects, “I’ll go with you.”

Your eyes widened at his acceptance of the invitation. “Really??!” You squeal, now even more excited to go to Mitsuri’s estate. 

“Mhm.” He reiterates in agreeing. You couldn’t believe that Muichiro accepted the invitation; being so giddy, you instantly hugged him. Muichiro was surprised from the sudden interaction, leading for him to just stand there, somewhat accepting your warm hug.