✦𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ:Sleepykye

✦Reader is a hashira!
✦Reader is also like Muichiro, her eyes are quite emotionless like his. And her personality is quite quiet.

Your crow has been giving you lots of missions lately. The work has been exhausting as you helped the lower ranks fight the demons, of course, as usual, the slayers thanked you and was amazed at how strong you were.

It was quite boring because you repeated the same steps over and over again.

"The demons were all weak, and the lower ranked slayers were having trouble with them ? That proves how much training they need. "

You thought to yourself while kicking the demon's head until its mouth was in the dirt. It was just then when you spotted a familiar looking crow. You put out your hand as it perched on your hand.

" A letter from Muichiro. "

Ginko said, and she looked at your appearance.

" Your hair is messy dear, you should go and tie it up properly or something. Goodbye "

You watched Ginko fly away while you thought to yourself that It still took you some time to get used to Ginko's sudden kindness to you. Could it maybe be that you helped her once when she was stuck between branches of the tree ? Maybe. You were too worn out from all the missions to think at all. You found a boulder nearby and sat on top of the huge boulder as you read the letter.

Dear Y/n,

I am writing to you as I am wondering when you are coming back from your mission ? I also want to ensure to myself that you are safe and in good health. Please take care on your way back and don't rush.

Yours truly, Muichiro.

Your eyes lit up as you saw that Muichiro was worried about your health and your safety. You could hear the slayers gossiping about how your eyes suddenly lit up when you read the letter, almost as if you had been bought back to life within seconds of reading a piece of paper.

" Does she have a boyfriend ? "

" Her eyes suddenly looked alive again as soon as she read the letter ! "

You honestly couldn't care less, as long as they were doing their work. But some of them were relaxing while the others did most of the work treating the injured slayers. You couldn't help but be pissed at how lazy some slayers can be when it comes to tending to their injured companions.

You folded the paper and put it in your pocket as you jumped down from the boulder and landed infront of the lazy slayers.

" Hey hey hey, you're not gonna let the others do all the work, right ? Since there are plenty more injured ones left to do. How about you do the rest of them ? "

You said as you called over the rest of the slayers and got them to do the rest of the work. The slayers couldn't argue back as you were their superior. You went to tend to the injured female slayers as you skillfully wrapped up their wounds and left the area.

You hopped on the tree branch as you sat down on it.

" was it safe to leave them alone ? "

You shrugged it off as your kasugai crow soon perched on your shoulder.

" Awk ! You can go rest for the week ! " 

The crow said as it flew off into a distance. Your face showed a slight smile as you could see Muichiro soon. You were happy, and you jumped from a branch to another. You were soon met with the sight of the ubuyashiki mansion. You went inside and reported the details of your mission to oyakata-sama before leaving to the butterfly mansion to check for any wounds.

While shinobu was checking your wounds, you heard a familiar voice outside as you looked out the window and saw Muichiro. Your eyes became from dead to alive again. As soon as shinobu was done checking for any wounds, you quickly left and went behind Muichiro putting your hands covering his eyes.

" Ehe guess who ? "

You chirped as Muichiro stood there in a daze. You thought he was asleep or something so you uncovered his eyes and saw that he was looking straight into your eyes. He suddenly enveloped you into a hug as he spouted about how much he missed you. The other hashiras noticed how close both you and Muichiro are, plus, your dead eyes always looked alive and energetic when you were with him. Other than that, your eyes were always dead and they looked like it could drown someone in it.

The other hashiras also noticed how Muichiro treated you kinder than even how he treats Tanjiro. He's also always with you and stuck to you like glue. They started to tease the both of you of being a couple, and all they got were silent treatments. But they knew the both of you find it hard to speak up sometimes and doesn't mean to give them the silent treatment.

" Y/n, could you please pat me on the head ? "

Muichiro asked gently as he looked at you with puppy dog eyes. He knew you can't resist those eyes as you pat his head. You enjoyed these little intimate moments as you smiled softly to yourself.