✦𝐆𝐞𝐭-𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫✦

✦ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ

Since hashiras have plenty of missions it was hard for all of you to spend time together. It's been a long time since the hashira got together and had a little party so Mitsuri planned one at her estate!

The party was today and you really didn't wanna go, you wanted to sleep since you barely got any. But you had to, plus you really wanted to see Muichiro anyway. You two had been good friends ever since you became a hashira, but you started growing feeling for him and mitsuri has been telling you for months to confess. So you figured you would.

You took out the kimono that mitsuri gave you to wear and put it on

"Hmm.. this is pretty good, might keep it for myself honestly" You smiled, looking at yourself in the mirror.

You started walking to mitsuri's estate, it wasn't that far away so you were there in about 5 minutes. You went up and knocked on the door to be greeted by a very happy mitsuri.

"OHH Y/NNN! YOU CAME! AND YOUR WEARING THE KIMONO!" She squealed, hugging you very tightly.

"M-mitsuri.. air..!"

"Oh! Sorry.."

You laughed, "it's alright"

"Come in! Come in!" She ushered you in sitting you down right next to Muichiro. She gave you a look as she skipped off giggling to go get the door again.

"Hi" you greeted him.

"Hello"

He seemed to be staring at something though. You followed his gaze only to see tengen playing chess with sanemi.

"THIS IS SO STUPID!" He snapped and shoved the game of chess into the floor. He's that mad over a game?? Welp that's normal though

Tengen just laughed at him which made him even more furious.

"He's been yelling for the past ten minutes. He's insufferable." Muichiro said moving his gaze to you.

"Welp. That's shinazugawa for you"

"It's loud here. Do you wanna go somewhere else?" He asked

"Sure! My estates pretty close by, what about there?"

"Alright, let's go." He said, dragging you out.

While walking, silence fell between you both, you had to admit,parties really weren't your thing so you were glad to get out

When you both got there you two decided to sit on the swing together in your garden, since there was a good view of the night sky and the moon. You put you head on his shoulder and sighed, thinking.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, putting an arm around you.

I might as well say it now

"W-well.." you trailed off, picking your head up to face him. You blushed at the closeness of your faces.