✦𝐈'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝✦ ❃ᴘᴛ 1❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: roninishere

✦ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀʀᴇ 18

After his battle with an upper moon, after passing out from the poison, the Mist Hashira had been taken to the butterfly estate. Regaining his consciousness, he opened his eyes to see a familiar ceiling, realizing he was at the butterfly estate, hearing someone’s snores.

Seeing a figure in the corner of his eye, he turned to see you slumped in your chair, your hand just inches away from his. Between the dark circles under your eyes, and little abnormal snores leave your lips that you hadn’t been sleeping lately. From the looks of you being in your uniform still, you’ve must’ve came straight here after your watch.

Shifting his weight to his elbow, Muichiro turned to face Y/N, watching you. Beautiful as before his trip to the Swordsmith village. He replayed his best memories of you guys together over and over in his head; the day y’all met, when he blurted out that he loved you, your first kiss, the times you ate together, cloud gazing, your first time.

You’ve stood by him through everything; his amnesia, his missions, when he would blurt out sometimes harsh things to you, and overall patient with him for all these years.

Muichiro had never experienced love before, but from what Mitisuri explained, he’s in love with Y/N.

Y/N was the love of his life, and now with his memories back, he was more head over heels for you than before.

“You know, staring isn’t polite Muichiro.” Y/N teased as you opened your big beautiful eyes, a sleepy grin on your face.

Chuckling, a hint of red danced across his cheeks seeing he had indeed gotten caught “I was not staring, simply admiring your beauty honey,” he sat up, kicking his feet over the side of his bed as he reached for her. “Come here.” Y/N sat up with a groan from being stiff before you happily crashed into his open arms.

Wrapping your own arms tightly around him, you buried your face in his neck as you combed your fingers through his soft and beautiful hair. Muichiro took this time to share with you the news that he had regained his memories while fighting an Upper Moon.

“Oh Muichiro! That’s amazing darling.” You pulled back, cupping his cheeks to see the light and happiness in his eyes, no longer dull and emotionless.

Things were no longer cloudy for him, everything clear as ever.

“Y/N marry me.”

You couldn’t believe what he just said, your eyes shot into his as a blush came across your face.

“So are you asking me or telling me?” You teased as you poked his cheek. You started to sway like crazy of excitement.

He laughed at your little excitement sway before poking your cheek back “Telling you-I mean you’ve stuck around this long, I’d hope you’d want to be my wife.”

Be my wife. You nearly fainted hearing those words roll off his tongue. Be my wife, holy shit was this really happening right now?

“Muichiro Tokito, I’d be honored to be your wife.”

The biggest smile spread across his face as he grabbed your face, kissing you passionately. You’re really going to be his wife!