26: Perfection

Tiny POV

"We had some visitors last night. Nothing happened, but it came with a warning," Whiskey stated, and the meeting room filled with tension. "Sean came by with a few Disciple goons and said if we don't give him Lily, then they'll pin her for possession, selling, and the murders. He said we have three days before they go to the police."

We sat in silence, trying to figure out how to resolve this sticky situation. The problem is the Disciples have everything they need to do as they said they would all because of Sean, and there is nothing we can do about it. The local police work with us, but we cannot stop the Disciples from pressing charges.

"Tiny, when's the last time you practiced?" Killer asked.

I smirked, ready to bring out my bag of tricks. "Give me the green light, and I'll make it happen."

"Hawk will get you the information. Just be ready," he confirmed and dismissed us.

I followed Hawk to his office to get a copy of the Disciples clubhouse blueprint to study. Killer came in and confirmed they were keeping the evidence in Slasher's office, which wouldn't be easy to get to, but not impossible either.

After a few minutes, we had a general plan, but it's my job, and I'll make the calls. However, there was another matter I wanted to handle. I told them about Lily and the shower this morning, and they agreed to help me change the shower out for a tub without telling the others why. I don't want Lily to feel embarrassed more than she already is.

The girls wouldn't return for a few hours, so Shotgun, Gears, and I demolished the bathroom. We got the shower down to the studs, took measurements for the tub, and placed an order for parts before showering in a guest room and heading downstairs.

I needed to make an actual plan before tonight, but I heard the girls and took the stairs two at a time, nearly tripping over myself when I saw Lily.

Holy shit. My tall goddess just got even more beautiful, and she's beaming.

Lily turned to me, and her smile faltered as I approached her.

"What do you think?" she asked.

I twirled a strand of her now shoulder-length wavy hair between my fingers and leaned down, whispering, "I think you look happier than you've ever been, and that is all I care about."

Pulling away, a blush crept over Lily's face, and I laughed.

"This is you, and you are perfect."

"Thanks Tiny. I needed to shed some weight and let me tell you, I already feel ten times lighter," she laughed, leaning her head back.

Lily told me about her day, and the stress of tonight's job faded. I pulled Lily into me, and she relaxed in my arms. The way she talked about the coffee shop, where the bakery case would go, and the baked goods she would make gave me hope that she would take the job.

I'll do anything to keep her safe. Even if it means risking my life for hers.

"Let's go dancing tonight!" Tiger exclaimed, looking at us, not knowing about the Devil's Disciples promise. However, I doubt Ace will risk telling her now and spoiling her good mood.

Ace and I looked at each other knowingly. "I'm in, but only if Lily wants to go," I said, turning to her.

She smiled, and we agreed to leave around eight before the Thursday crowd came in. Kayla agreed to go for a while, and Ginger said she needed a date night, so Bear agreed to babysit Ellie.

The girls went upstairs to get ready, with Kota trailing behind, and I laughed. I will never understand why they need so long to get ready when they already look beautiful. However, a minute later, Lily appeared at the top of the stairs, confused, and holding some clothes.

"Um-did something happen with the, um," she stumbled over her words.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about the mess. Water was leaking into my office, and Tiny's room is above it," Hawk calmly stated, waving it off.

The bathroom. Shit. How could I forget?

"You can use my room. It has a bigger bathroom, and I don't mind. Last room on the right," Killer offered, pointing towards his room. Lily gave a small smile before heading in that direction.

"Thanks," I said, and they nodded.

Killer looked around, ensuring the girls were gone before asking, "When do you want to hit them?"

"Not sure. Shotgun has a contact over there, and he's waiting to hear back from him before we make a full plan. But I'll need some eyes and ears when I go in," I said, looking at Hawk.

"I can do that, but the window will be small. So get in and get out, kid. Preferably without getting caught," he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and started going over a game plan in my head. Slasher's office is on the second floor and in the back corner, which leaves me vulnerable. On the plus side, there are multiple options to get in and out, and they may be throwing a party. However, it also means more eyes watching, which is far more dangerous.

An hour later, the girls came down, ready to go. Lily wore a pair of blue skinny jeans and a dark green long-sleeve shirt with the sleeves pulled up and the front tucked in. She bounced over to me and smiled.

Taking her hand, I twirled her around and Kayla called out, "Damn girl, could you get any taller!"

She looked down at her heeled boots and blushed. Lily is easily 5'11 without the heels, but with them, her forehead reached my nose, which is no easy feat. I stand at 6'6, and having a tall girl like Lily is a dream. Most guys want short girls, but as cute as they are, I want someone who matches me, and Lily matches me perfectly.

Grabbing my jacket, I took Lily's hand and headed for my bike. I threw my leather jacket over her shoulders, and she put her arms in as I grabbed my helmet, and she looked at me wide-eyed.

"Trust me, Sunshine?" I asked, smirking.

She nodded, and I slid the helmet on her before mounting my bike and holding my hand for her, but she didn't take it. Instead, she stood there, looking at me questioningly.

"What about your head?" she asked, worried.

"My head will survive. It's yours that's valuable, Sunshine," I smiled, but she didn't move.

Sighing, I rolled my eyes, "Fine, I'll get another one tomorrow. Deal?"

"Deal," Lily smiled, putting on the helmet, threw her beautiful long leg over the seat, and sat down. I grabbed her calves, moved them to the footpegs, and started the bike, causing Lily to hold onto me.

"Don't worry, Sunshine, I won't let anything happen to you," I laughed, revving the engine, and we took off.