35: Breaking and Entering

Tiny POV

Shotgun's informant told us the shipment got delayed for a few days. My anxiety worsened over the next two days, and despite Gears trying to keep me busy in the garage, it didn't help. I ended up busting up the cars more than fixing them, and eventually, Gears took over and told me to clean up the office.

Back at the clubhouse, I opted to stay in the guest room, not wanting to be in my room without Lily. Plus, the bathroom remodel had bled into the bedroom, and everything was a mess. I haven't slept well since Lily disappeared, and no new information has come in. The silence is overwhelming, and all I can focus on is the situation I have put Lily in.

Three days later, Shotgun got the green light, and we all got to work. Killer called a final meeting to review the plan, and we voted on whether Shotgun's contact could become a prospect in exchange for his help and information. Some members were hesitant, but we needed the information and an insider to be successful tonight, and everyone agreed.

Killer dismissed us, and I went upstairs to repack my bag and check in with Gears.

"Hey," I said, standing in his doorway. "Do you need anything?"

"No, I think I got everything. Are you ready?" Gears asked, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

I paused and stared at my bag for a moment. My anxiety heightened, and I was more nervous tonight than any other night.

"I'm worried. What if Lily isn't there, or she's become a shell of a person again? It took a lot for her to grow into herself, and I'm scared it may never happen again," I whispered.

"Lily is strong, and I know you won't let her go back to who she was," Gears emphasized.

No, I won't.

Downstairs, we split into two teams. Myself, Gears, Ace, Blade, and others were to take the house and get people out. While Killer, Shotgun, Bear, Whiskey, Cowboy, Vegas, and a few others would take the truck. We filled out and started the long drive to the Disciples clubhouse.

We stopped about five miles from the clubhouse and waited for Shotgun's contact to confirm when the semi-truck left and how many guys would be on it.

Twenty minutes later, the text came through, and from the sound of it, Tiger was right. They stacked security on the truck, which left their clubhouse vulnerable. The truck team split off from us and headed to their spot while we headed to the clubhouse. Five minutes later, I found where I had stashed my bike last time, and we walked the rest of the way.

Lights were on at the clubhouse, but as long as we stuck to our plan, we would all make it out alive and in one piece.

Including Lily.

We waited for the other team to give us the five-minute mark before they hit the truck because we needed to hit them at the same time.

"Five minutes. Get into position," Hawk called.

We approached the fence and scaled it when Hawk gave us the minute mark. Gears caught the barbed wire, despite Ace holding it out of the way for us. Landing, I took the right side, going straight for the office, while Gears, Ace, and Blade took the back door, leaving the others to take the left side.

Scaling the wall, I found a new lock on the window, which I picked and crawled in. Closing the window, the office door opened, and Chains walked in. I instantly reached for my knife and threw it at his shoulder, nailing the spot above his heart, before pointing my gun at him.

"Hello, Tiny. Nice to see you again," he laughed, pulling the knife out of his shoulder.

I watched him twirl the bloodied knife between his fingers. "Thanks for the invite. The lock was much easier this time. Now let's go downstairs and find your daughter," I smirked, and Chains paled.

I led Chains downstairs, where the others gathered the rest of the Devil's Disciples, including a strung-out Sean. My anger boiled over at the sight of him, knowing what he had done to Lily for God knows how long, and no one had put him in check.

Until now.

Shoving Chains towards the others, Gears caught him and happily held onto him while I looked around. There was no sign of Slasher, which means he was with the truck or Lily.

"Where's Lily?" I asked, looking around.

No one would make eye contact with me, causing my anger to grow.

She's not here. Lily has to be in the truck.

"Hawk," I called out through my earpiece. "Did they take the truck yet?"

"They're in the middle of something. Hang on!" Hawk snapped.

The guys started looking after the girls and loaded them into vans, where we would take them to a safe house. The Disciples, however, would be taken to our "shed" back at the clubhouse.

Not wanting to scare the girls by breathing the shit out of Sean, I went upstairs to the office where Blade collected papers, computers, and anything else important. I checked the safe behind the picture, but it was empty. Go figure.

"Find anything about Lily? Hawk won't give me anything, and I need something," I stressed, pacing the room.

Blade looked at me sympathetically but said nothing and continued packing. I looked through some papers, trying to find any piece of information that might help, but I made a mess and pissed Blade off. Eventually, I gave up and returned downstairs, deciding it was time to talk to the fucker responsible.

Sean.

He sat in the same balled-up position as before. Pathetic.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt, I picked him up and threw him against the wall. Sean slumped over, unable to keep himself upright, still strung out. I kept him upright, using his neck as leverage, and allowed my anger to seep out as Sean struggled to breathe.

"Not so tough now, are you?" I sneered. "Where is Lilly?"

Sean mumbled something incoherent. "I'm sorry. Did you say something?" I said, ramming my fist into his face, causing blood to drip from his nose. "Speak up, boy," I sneered.

"She's not here," he wheezed, struggling to breathe.

"Where. Is. Lily." I growled, trapping him against the wall.

"I don't-" I cut him off, kneeing him in the groin.

"Okay! She went with the other guys. I don't know their names," he admitted.

"When?" I asked, panicking.

"I don't know. A few minutes before the truck left," Sean strained out.

Other guys? Devil's Disciples or a third party?