19: Answers

Lily POV

Tiny knows. He knows who Sean is and that I am his punching bag. This isn't good.

I tried to stop the tears, but Tiny pulled me into him, and the floodgates opened. All the tears and cries I held back when Sean would hit me because it fueled him, I let go. Every scar, bruise, and lie was out in the open, and it terrified me.

"I didn't mean to," I choked out, clutching Tiny's shirt. "I was trying to leave; I promise. But then he found the money, and now I have nothing."

Warm hands rubbed my back, and I focused on that as I tried to get my breathing back under control. "You're wrong, Sunshine. You have me and the Riders," he corrected, and I looked up at him. "And that isn't nothing in my book. Lily, you never have to see him again or go back to that apartment. You can stay here as long as you want. I promise," he assured me.

If only you knew who Sean was involved with...then you wouldn't be offering me anything.

Sensing my hesitancy, Tiny smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. Let's focus on getting you back to 100% right now, okay?"

Nodding, I let go of Tiny and laid back down. The shock of what happened and crying wore me out, and I could feel my eyes close on their own. Tiny, however, didn't leave. Instead, he lay next to me and kissed my head.

Did that just happen? Or did I hit my head again?

*****

The last two days, Tiny refused to let me do anything but lie in bed, watch movies with him, Tiger, and Gears, or occasionally visit with Kayla. However, whenever I asked about the diner, they would answer, "It's going just fine," or "They have plenty of help." But I worried about Pops being alone with Nathan and Emily.

Ginger stopped by with sweet Ellie, which was a nice break from the watchful eye of Tiny. We had tummy time on the bed until she fell asleep on Tiny's chest, who looked terrified to be holding a sleeping baby. Ginger assured Tiny he was doing great. So great, she slipped out and said she would be right back. But that was an hour ago.

"You don't think Ginger would just leave Ellie here, do you?" Tiny asked, a bit concerned.

I held back my laugh and smiled widely at him. "Yeah, she would. She probably went to find Blade to make another one," I laughed.

Tiny rolled his eyes and looked back at Ellie. Watching Tiny and Ellie interact confirmed what I thought. Tiny will make a great dad one day.

Did I really just think about kids? I'm not even ready, and Tiny isn't even my boyfriend! But Sean...

"Do you know if Sean is looking for me?" I whispered, scared to know.

Tiny leaned over, kissed my head, and said nothing for a while. Guess that's my answer.

"I don't care if he's looking or not, that fucker will never find you," he bit out. "I won't let him near you."

I've never seen Tiny angry, nor do I want to, but knowing he wouldn't let anything happen to me gave me hope for the future. Whatever future that is.

An hour later, Ginger returned, looking disheveled, and I smiled while Tiny seemed relieved. He handed Ellie over and told her not to make it a habit. Or at least let Tiger watch her next time. Ginger gave an apologetic smile and left with Ellie.

Tiny's phone buzzed, and I could tell whatever it was about didn't thrill him. He looked at me, and I could tell he was nervous. "Killer wants to talk to you about some things. But only if you're up for it. He will never force you to talk, but," he sighed, "it may help us find Sean and stop the Disciples."

Find Sean? So they don't know where he is...I figured he ran back to the Disciples clubhouse and told them I stole the drugs or something. Guess they do know everything.

I slowly nodded, and Tiny left me to change into something "acceptable" to wear around other men. Tiger left me some baggy shirts that wouldn't require me to lift my arms and threw one on, along with a pair of leggings.

Stepping into the hallway, Tiny looked at me and smirked. Grabbing my hand, he gave me a wink, and we headed downstairs to Killer's home office. Tiny stopped and knocked before entering. Inside, Killer, Ace, Blade, and Hawk waited, staring at me, and I sunk behind Tiny's tall frame.

No one will hurt you. They are here to help...I hope.

"You can take a seat anywhere," Killer smiled, and I opted for the chair closest to the door. Tiny sat beside me, holding my hand.

"Tiny said you have some questions," I whispered.

"Yes, we know Sean is selling drugs for the Devil's Disciples, but we need some more information," Killer stated. "How long has he been selling?"

"Since I've known him," I shrugged.

They stared at me, waiting for more. "Two years."

Hawk started typing on his computer, and Tiny squeezed my hand, reassuring me. No one's ever asked about Sean or what he does, and honestly, it was refreshing to tell people who would do something about it. I hope.

"Do you know who in the club he gets them from? Or where they meet up?" Blade asked.

"I've met several of their members, but Diesel appeared to be in charge of the drugs. I think. Sean never brought me to meetups, and I know they deliver them to him in several ways," I offered. "Once they made him drive to Oregon, and that pissed him off."

"Does Sean do anything else for the club?" Killer asked.

I shook my head.

"Do you know if they're trying to expand their business?"

"Yes, I think. Some of his buddies were over a while ago, and I heard them talking about needing more help to cover the new area. They said the new stuff would sell for twice as much, but they would get a discount if they ordered it with another product," I recalled, not knowing what they meant.

However, the guys gave each other a knowing look, and I assumed they understood whatever Sean was talking about.

Killer thanked me and said I could stay at his place or any of their places as long as I wanted. I thanked him, and Tiny led me out to the living room. Taking a shaky breath, we sat at a table, and Tiny grabbed my hand.

"You did good, Sunshine. That helps us more than you know," he said, and I hoped he was right.