1

Male Urka Galaxy Space Station No. 0019, fifth floor of the medical center.

Unlike the floors below that were crowded with female bugs, the corridor on this floor was so quiet that you could hear a needle drop. Occasionally, the sound of a medical trolley came from a ward at the end, moving from far to near.

At the same time, two nurses complained.

"It's time to coax Mr. Ningyou to eat."

"I was the one who went there yesterday, and it's you today."

The insect who was "rotated" shrugged his shoulders and sighed, and took out a high-grade nutrient solution solvent bottle from the cart as if resigned to his fate. .

The liquid in the glass bottle is sloshing and clear. It is an extremely expensive special grade solvent.

"Uncork the bottle and pour it into the cup." Another insect reminded, "Be gentle with your hands and feet, don't make that gentleman angry." "If there

is too much noise, he will have a headache."

- Add sugar water to the nutrient solution;

control The thermostat must be kept constant at 25°C;

a bouquet of freshly picked marigolds should be placed in the vase beside the bed;

the windows in the room should be opened and closed three times a day to ensure ventilation while not making the room temperature too low.

"That's too pretentious." The insect complained, "A male insect from the desert star is so particular!" "

Yes, not like our Lord Joey..."

The two insects talked in whispers, for fear of being heard by the insects. , causing trouble.

Because, the seventh official version of the Empire's "Male Protection Law" stipulates that all social resources are unconditionally biased towards males, and female insects are not allowed to resist any of your requests, let alone offend gossips.

The reason why the two Asian females dared to talk about Ning You in private was because Ning You was still an "unlicensed insect agent". It had been less than three days since he had been rescued from the Desolate Star, and the Male Insect Protection Association was still on its way to input information for him, and it would take at least another day or two to arrive.

This guy is weak, sick, and has a bad temper. Without Xiong Bao present, what's wrong with saying a few words about him?

Three days ago, the survey team discovered the Desolate Star on the edge of the Ulka Galaxy. They took away the 170 surviving bugs from the Desolate Star and sent them to the medical center of the 0019 space station for treatment.

Among this group of bugs, the bugs were surprised to find two precious males.

The station commander immediately activated the five-story sanatorium area with the most advanced technology in the entire center, and took out all the high-end special items stored in the space station, fearing that he would not be able to serve the two masters well.

Ningyou is one of them.

He lay on the soft hospital bed with his eyes closed and resting, his silvery white hair lazily scattered behind his head.

And something calling itself "the system" kept annoyingly nagging in his ears.

【Then! Then! Male insects have fragile bodies and are prone to die young, so the current male-to-male ratio in the empire has reached an astonishing 27:1! ]