40

Chapter 40: Illegitimate meal

After a period of black and white strobing, a petite and exquisite insect shadow appeared on the screen.

The camera angle of the handheld camera is very low, almost at the same level as the insect's calves. It follows the footsteps of the insect, staggering through the corridor and entering a bright room. WeChat: Bairm369

He must have just come out of the bathroom. Under the steam that has not yet dissipated, his knees are stained with a thin layer of powder. The water droplets are hidden in the upper part of the picture, and are falling down along the exposed skin. Pa. It fell to the ground, and the small ball of ground turned dark.

He leaves a mark along the way.

When he reached the window, the insect stopped and spoke timidly.

"Sir. I..."

"Can I sit here?"

[He asks you if he can sit across from you. ]

A line of small white characters appeared on the barrage.

I don't know what reply he got, but the male insect on the screen seemed to become happy. He stood on tiptoe, carefully pulling out the chair so as not to make any sound on the ground, and then sat down obediently.

There is a stack of paper towels placed in the male's left hand.

[He asks you if he can use it. ]

After the insect opposite stood up and left, the male extended his fingers and gently picked up one. His fingers were nimble and slender, and the paper quickly folded into the shape of a flower in his hand.

He stood up quietly and placed the flower on the table opposite him.

After a while, the insect came back. He picked up the flowers on the table, but said nothing for a moment. He only looked at the male insect, not quite understanding.

[He answered honestly:]

"It was taught to me by the male father." The little male worm huddled in his seat and clenched his fingers nervously, "He said...this is called a 'flower'. Flowers should be given to the worm you like." "

[You were stunned for a moment and suddenly smiled. The male insect from the desert star has never seen what a real flower looks like. A rose made of paper towels represents all his fantasies about love and romance. ]

[But you still said: So, am I the insect you like? ]

"You are good to me, so I like you."

[If one day, I treat you bad, will you hate me? ]

"Yes." The male worm clenched his hands into small fists and placed them calmly on his knees.

In the scene with his back to the camera, he raised his head and said seriously to the female insect, "So, you can't do that." As he made the request, his voice became smaller and smaller.

After saying this, all his courage was probably exhausted.

He finally begged, "Okay?"

But the insect opposite didn't answer for a long time. His figure slowly blurred under the lens, until everything came to an abrupt end as the entire scene darkened into pitch black.

The last subtitle is the launch message and sponsorship advertisement for the movie "Love letters for Cynthia". This kind of Reuters video released by the government on its own initiative will be criticized as a "trailer scam", but this time, the picky observers seemed to have completely fallen into Ning You's poison. From beginning to end, all the topics focused on this newcomer acting Chong.