32

Chapter 32 A Day in the Life of Youyou

Ningyou asked all the questions to Hernado, who was so happy that he almost flew to No. 0001 immediately, but Ningyou calmly refused and hung up the communication.

He is an optimistic person who always adheres to his own set of unreliable rules of conduct. He happily serves Ningyou all day long, as if he is tireless.

Such a bug will probably never know what trouble is.

On the morning of the eighth day while waiting for a reply from Hernado, Ningyou opened the door and was greeted by the scent of flowers.

He lowered his head and saw, as expected, a bouquet of fresh roses placed on the steps.

The roses just picked from the greenhouse have rouge-colored tender petals stacked on top of each other, holding the crystal clear dew, trembling and about to droop.

Ningyou held the doorknob and stood silently by the door for a while, then bent down to pick up the bouquet of flowers, shaking off the water on the floor. He raised his eyes and looked around, not seeing a single insect.

Following his order, the insect did not appear in front of him again.

However, he obviously didn't want to give up, so he used this conventional method to make his presence felt in front of the male insect every day.

The shelf life of flowers is short. The bouquets in Ningyou's room are changed every day, and he throws them away when they are a little bit withered, without any pity.

He is a worm who likes the new but hates the old. To be fair, he doesn't dislike such gifts.

He wore a one-piece pajamas, with a white fluffy hat on top of his head, covering most of his face. His cheeks hidden under the fluff were white and rosy, and the whole thing looked soft and cute.

He stood on tiptoes, picked up the bunch of roses, and shook off the excess dew on the steps before wandering back into the house and closing the door lightly.

Before the flower branches were pruned, the doorbell rang.

Ningyou quickly pulled up the light screen and saw clearly who the incoming insect was. Then she relaxed, dropped the bouquet and opened the door.

"Good morning, Youyou."

The little insect raised his head obediently and greeted him.

"Good morning, Ruoruo. What's the matter?"

"Youyou, can you give me today?" Lan Ruo said softly, looking at Ningyou longingly, "I think... I want Youyou to have a day. "

..." Ningyou blinked, "Okay."

The male worm cubs in the Holy Land obviously live a comfortable life, but they are always looking for companionship.

The same goes for the two butterfly insect cubs who returned to Freelands, but they were always willing to cheat when expressing their hopes to Ningyou.

Lan Ruo is much shy and rarely makes requests. Therefore, Ningyou was sure that he had something important to do.

He squatted down, held his face in his hands, and asked patiently: "What do Ruoruo want me to do with you?"

The little insect burst into joy and jumped up on the spot: "Celebrate my birthday with me!"

"So today, it's Ruoruo. It's your birthday." Ningyou said with a smile, "Happy birthday to you!"

"Thank you Youyou." Xiao Chongzai said sweetly, "Brother Youyou, I want to go to Sir Xi Boer and ask him to help me realize my birthday wish. ."

"That's..."