31

Chapter 31 Picture Book·Continued

[Host...Host, do you need help? ]

"No need." Ningyou said boredly.

He pulled the coffee table, leaned over to pick up the terminal from the carpet, and opened the address book. He always felt that he had nothing to say.

However, after reading for a while, he realized that when he was talking eloquently about Angersus, the "friend" he was talking about was actually only Hernado.

Hernado is a heartless worm, and Ning You has no intention of discussing this kind of thing with him.

He realized belatedly that he really didn't have many friends in this world.

He suddenly felt extremely irritable, so he lifted the blanket covering his legs, picked up a lamp, and went out.

Blowing the wind outside may calm him down.

He lived deep in the Holy Land, adjacent to the borders of the city.

Behind him is a four-dimensional dense jungle, with dark green waves rolling under the night wind.

Ningyou paused in her steps.

He suddenly remembered that this forest was actually just a barrier, the wall of the castle in the Holy Land.

Every insect egg born in this country will be sent to the Holy Land to receive "captive" protection when the life conceived in it is identified as a male insect.

Until they reach adulthood, they begin to accept the orientation appointments arranged for them by the Holy Land -

based on your initial differentiation level, single females with matching mental strength levels will be screened across the country and matched with them to help them get through the second differentiation. hot period.

Of course, most of the time, the Holy Land will match more than one female insect for an Excellency.

They are encouraging reproduction in a disguised form - in order to bring more new life to this war-frequented country, they import more military females to the battlefield, more sub-females to the factories, and more male insects to the holy land.

It's simply an egg-laying assembly line.

As for which insect among these insects you are willing to choose to be the female monarch, and which insect to be the female attendant, the Holy Land has nothing to do with it. In this matter, the Male Insect Protection Act stipulates that you have the absolute right to make your own choice.

...the power to make insects laugh. WeChat: Bairm369

is like giving a bird a huge luxurious golden cage. As long as it is in the cage, it can be free forever.

It is content with everything in this small space, from the distance of five feet above the head to three inches under the feet. Because when it was born, it was already in a cage.

There is a male to female insect population ratio of 27:1, so Ning You won't be surprised no matter how bizarre the operation is.

No wonder Freelanth's database dating application failed to gain traction in the galaxy. The universality of this model was too low, and it could almost be said that it was tailor-made for males from aristocratic families on this habitable star.

The biggest drawback is that it is too insect-like and cannot efficiently bring insect eggs to the country.

Jean Manjon is not scamming.

The guy told him that males were considered such a stingy species. Their blood is cold and their hearts are empty, so they can only take out 0.01 carats of love and distribute it equally to all the female insects who are passionately in love with him.