16

Chapter 16: Pulling the trigger,

the private insect ship landed accurately behind the obstacle light, and the roar of the engine slowly ended.

There was silence in the space capsule for a moment.

Ningyou curled up in the back seat, and when Angerses turned around, her eyes turned red, her neck curled up and she raised her hand towards him -

the one that was pierced by the tail hook.

He made a fuss all the way, which made the military female become nervous and asked him what was going on, but she hesitated and remained silent.

The little male insect who was used to misbehaving suddenly showed some respect. His anomaly made Angerses uneasy and he had to reach the C-03 temporary landing zone as quickly as possible.

He quickly grabbed Ningyou's wrist and took a closer look.

The force was a bit fierce, and Ningyou let out a weak cry, like a little cat snorting.

"...I'm sorry."

When he realized it, he moved more carefully, focusing his eyes on Ningyou's injured fingertips, and said hesitantly: "This is..." He paused for a moment, frowning uncertainly as he wrapped himself in the cloak. The male worm inside.

The boundary light outside the cabin flashes at a constant speed.

When the green light source hit the porthole for the third time, Ningyou finally raised her head, her silvery white hair hanging down in front of her forehead, and a pair of wet eyes hidden among the mess. The piece of clothing underneath him moved, and a pure white tail hook came out from underneath, curled up in front of Angesus, and was ready to wrap around the little master insect again.

Ning You: "?"

He couldn't continue acting, and the water in his eyes disappeared in a blink of an eye. He grabbed the hook back expressionlessly and stuffed it into his clothes.

Stupid...hook!

You came out to surrender, why are you pretending to be pitiful!

Angerset suddenly understood. He took out the first aid kit from the driver's seat, took out a tablet, and crushed it gently. The crystalline powder fell on Ningyou's injured index finger.

Ningyou stared at that spot, and was surprised to find that the wound healed quickly at a speed visible to the naked eye. The pain gradually disappeared, and it quickly returned to its original state.

【Host! The tail hook of the male insect is not used for attack]

The voice of the system passed through his mind again.

[Even if it contains trace amounts of toxins, it may cause some slight pain to sensitive male worms; but for female worms, it is more insignificant than the itch of being scratched by a cat's claws] [

Ouch, but the host poisons itself. You won't be poisoned! ]

[And...]

"Ningyou."

The military female interrupted.

Ning You raised her head and listened to him: "Don't release your tail hook casually." The

look in his eyes was dark and unclear. Ning You couldn't understand it, so she tilted her head: "Huh?"

With this posture, he climbed on without any defense. When he reached the empty space between the driver's seats, his cloak slid down half of his shoulders, and his white tail swung behind him.