7

Chapter 7 The cat explodes

hair Ningyou slammed the door, and the iris recognition locked it in one go.

Walking to the big bed that the servant had made for him, he threw off his slippers and fell into the quilt, grabbed the pillow and punched it hard as if to vent his anger.

[Host...]

[Host QAQ]

"Leave me alone!"

[The system just wants to remind you that QWQ can't kill it! ]

[You are still very weak, be careful of hurting yourself...]

"Shut up if I tell you not to bother me!!#"

[Host TT]

Ningyou was tired from beating and finally gave up on finding it and An from the pillow. Anything in common with Guseth Manjon.

Holding the innocent pillow in his arms, he slowly calmed down and curled up into a ball on the bed.

He was so thin that when he curled up, he was just a little bit like a small animal with wet hair that had been caught in the rain.

This body has just reached adulthood, and its appearance is in the ambiguous zone between youth and maturity. Before he can control his body well, he is forced to endure the harassment and torture of illness... It is really embarrassing. .

The system forced a little energy out to repair his body.

However, Ningyou's mission has not made any progress, and it can't give more even if it wants to. After calling Ningyou back from the edge of coma, he didn't have a drop of it, and consciously began to sleep with his microphone closed.

Ningyou opened her eyes drowsily, her eyes blank.

He didn't turn on the light, the skylight had completely dimmed, and all the noises in the darkness became clearly audible.

Footsteps followed the stairs, passed through the corridor, and stopped in front of his door.

What followed was a cautious knock on the door, twice.

Ningyou pulled the corner of the quilt and covered her head tightly, pretending not to hear anything.

The servants wouldn't call him that, and he didn't want to see people outside the door.

"Ningyou."

Angerses spoke in a calm and calm voice.

If it weren't for a door, the subtle gentleness in the voice might have been caught by the little male's ears.

Ningyou covered the quilt even more tightly, hiding her ears and saying, "I can't hear you."

The military female's five senses were sharp, and the sound of a small male insect, as thin as a mosquito fly, fell in her ears, making Angerses a little helpless.

"Ningyou, open the door and let me in."

"I don't want it."

"Why?"

Ningyou sat up from the bed, lifted the quilt and jumped out of the bed. She walked to the door with red eyes, ready to lose her temper. : "You..."

He paused and suddenly remembered that when Luke loaded the unlocked iris data for him, it seemed to still contain the data of a master insect in this room.

...What is he doing? !

You can obviously come in directly by swiping your face, what kind of push-pull game are you playing with him here! Did he do it on purpose? Or just want to embarrass myself.