47

Chapter 47: When being kissed and cried

leaned over, the tall military female could wrap the entire male insect in her arms.

The wings instinctively curled up tightly around the insect in his arms. Although the posture was so crude, there was no hint of fear or trembling in the possessed one.

He got his head out from under the airtight wings, raised his neck, closed his eyes, and allowed the female insect to lick the side of his neck and grind his ear bones with its sharp teeth.

He wasn't afraid, he just bit back the opponent's shoulder. Like a cat, it held the soft part where his wings were born and made a vague sound.

"...gently, you know?"

"I know."

Very strange.

They do not seem to belong to the relationship of surrender and dominance, but closer to parasitism and being parasitized.

He is attached to Ningyou, relying on Ningyou to give him something chaotic and vague. Only by absorbing this thing can he not die. Without Ningyou, he couldn't live at all.

He couldn't tell what that thing was.

"You saw my movie trailer, then, do you know why he is nice to me?" Ning You whispered in his ear.

The former one refers to the male worm.

The latter one refers to the female worm.

"He loves him."

"No.

Ning You's voice was very soft, like a sigh.

There were a few more bite marks and suck marks on his neck. The messy red color was mixed on the fair skin, and his pupils were wet. They were just sticky. After kissing for a while, he was already trembling and crying before he was asked to kiss. He

suddenly became talkative, seemingly trying to cover up the fact that he was being kissed. The military female held his waist and looked at him with eyes that were Pure tenderness is rare.

"Why?

"Because he is incapable of falling in love with a female insect. He cannot distinguish between love and dependence. " The little male in his arms chuckled like a mischievous child, "Angeses, you need to know." Male insects are a stingy species by nature. They have very little love and use it to take care of themselves, so they will never fall in love with any insect in their life. Unless the bug dies.

He closed his eyes, "Do you remember? " [Cynthia said, I buried a heart of white roses. If it doesn't get enough love, it dies immediately]. "

It's the collection of poems.

"After the death of the female insect, Cynthia began to love him, and then she loved him all her life. He could never get love again, so he died too. The roses withered and turned into a pile of rotten mud. Ningyou smiled and said, "

This is the whole story. Do you like it?" "

Angeses held him in his arms and listened to his male share those very personal whims and thoughts - some not-so-gentle romance.

He said: "I like it. "

Then, he looked at the male worm steadily and said, "I can die for you too. "

Don't say that," Ning You squinted her eyes, "You died because of your greed, not me." Angesus, do you really want my love? "

"yes. "

He stared deeply into those beautiful red eyes and frankly admitted his despicability to Lord Male Insect.