29

Chapter 29 The Picture Book

Medical Center and the Xiongbao Association were very busy for Ningyou's test report. Finally, they knocked on the door in the evening and solemnly delivered the report sheet and the new insect ID card to Ningyou.

Ningyou lowered her head and saw that the gene level was: S.

This symbolizes that he will receive the highest level of protection in the country.

As the only S-class male in the empire in the past five years, he is regarded as a gift from the Creator God to this country. The president of the Male Protection Association carefully presented him with a golden badge engraved with the association's logo.

Owning this badge represents the lifelong right of the Male Insect Protection Association to provide him with all services unconditionally.

Ningyou lay on the big bed in the room, biting the cap of her pen to fill out the paperwork.

The precious badge was thrown at his feet as if he was annoyed. It was obviously something that all males were eager to seek, but Ningyou didn't take it seriously at all. At his request, the office where the signing ceremony was held was too cold, so the Xiongbao congregation moved all the formal documents to a small single-family building in the holy land that had been rearranged for him. They all stood nearby with their necks hunched, their eyes fixed on the insteps of their own feet. Not daring to look anywhere else.

Ning You hummed with her calves crossed, her chin supported with one hand, and she signed the formal documents with a pen in the other hand. When the sound fell on the ears of the workers of the Xiongbao Association, it became -

so strong! This is the highest procedure recognized by imperial law! This calm posture, this smooth technique, you are worthy of being an S-class noble sir!

"Talking."

Ning You muttered, and all the insects immediately raised their heads and respectful gazes fell on his face, as if they were obeying some important instructions from the young male insect.

Ningyou: "..."

"I want to ask something," he said as politely as possible, "I heard that you can't come in and out of the Holy Land at will. Why can't you go out?" "Your

Excellency, that's not the case." The president smiled. Answer him, "This rule is only used to restrict our young sirs to prevent them from being harmed outside. If you need to go out, I will arrange a personal bodyguard for you immediately, and you don't have to worry about anything." That's fine

.

The S-class genes brought him more convenience than he imagined. Ningyou was satisfied, nodded and said, "Then make arrangements for me." "

Yes!"

Downstairs.

"Your Excellency Lan Ruo, it's time for you to return to the sanatorium." The male guard standing outside the door bent down and said to the little Chong Zai, "Where is your nurse?" The Chong Zai shook his head and said in a childish voice: "He, he

He's a bad bug and was captured. I'm looking for brother Youyou, who promised to play with me while he was at the center." The

work bug was temporarily assigned to guard Ningyou's downstairs, and he didn't know what happened. He didn't care much, he squatted down and touched the little insect's head, quietly took out a candy from his pocket, and stuffed it into his little hand.

"Ruoruo, your Excellency who lives here... has a very high level." The worker insect is a slightly older female insect, looking at the insect cub with a kind and friendly look, "Shall we go back? Tomorrow, let the president arrange a new home for Ruoruo. Brother, the nurse."