15

Chapter 15 Taming the Tail Hook

"I'll go to the base in the afternoon."

Angese suddenly said after putting Ningyou's coat on.

Ning You raised her head and looked at the military woman in front of her who had put on formal clothes, mumbling as if it didn't matter.

"I'm not your superior, why should I make a report?"

Angerses said patiently, "One week."

"Huh?"

"I will stay there for a week, and I won't come back here during that time." He looked down at Ningyou. , "Do you want to go with me?"

"You..."

Before Ningyou could say anything, the system started barking.

【Go! Go! Go! 】

【Go! Go! Go! 】

【Go! Go! Go! 】

【Host! The system did not doze off this time to make QAQ watch the progress soar from [1%] to [30%]...]

[If we can't meet for a week, whether the progress can be made is a problem. The most terrifying thing is! ]

[Host, you will face the noise attack of two male larvae! ! ! 】

【Must go! 】

You don't have to take care of the insect cubs and you can still make progress. Is there such a good thing?

Ningyou nodded obediently: "Go."

This time it was Angerses' turn to be confused, wondering when Ningyou became so easy to talk to.

...and he was making small calculations in his mind.

He was helpless and didn't want to think too much. He was already completely familiar with Ningyou's quirky temper. No matter what strange behavior he made, he wouldn't be surprised.

He went downstairs and greeted Luke, then led Ningyou out.

Behind the military female who was hunting in a military hat and cloak, Ningyou looked even smaller. When she walked to the door, she stopped, turned around and stuck out her tongue to the two insect cubs held by the housekeeper: "Stop!"

The bug cubs are so angry! ! !

Annuo Anlai made a rare concerted effort to be mean, broke away from the elderly Yafei, rushed to Ningyou and dragged his sleeves, crying loudly. Angerses heard the noise, walked over quickly, and pulled his two brothers behind him. He picked it up by the collar and threw it to Luke without mercy. It was as if they were not two precious male larvae, but two troublesome little animals.

In front of the military female with absolute power, the little males could not disobey the slightest order. Angrily, they dialed the male father's communication and told the story of how Angese and Ningyou escaped from the manor.

Ningyou smiled secretly and followed the military female to the landing pad.

It was windy and cold up there, so Angerses took off his cloak and carefully put it on Ningyou.

He was wearing military gloves, and the rough side brushed Ningyou's chin. The little male tilted his head dissatisfied: "I didn't say it was cold." But he didn't push the female away, and let him pull the rope and put it on his chest. Tie in front.

A gust of wind blew in, making Ningyou shiver and the tip of her nose felt sore.

He was so proud that he puffed up his cheeks and suppressed the sneeze.