48 END

Chapter 48:  End

Area A-99, Freelands, Manor Manor.

Since Ian Manrong was expected to return to the planet the next day, Ningyou returned to the manor with Angerses to stay for a day.

His luggage is all at Kaze's house. According to Angeseth, the servants can help retrieve those things some other time. Ningyou lives in the manor and has everything. I don't know where it can be more convenient than Kaze's house. go.

Ning You was truly speechless.

The other party solemnly gave him a bunch of reasons why he couldn't send him back to Kaze's house. He even said that the magnetic power of the hover car could only allow the two insects to return to A-99. If Ningyou insisted on finding Hernado, then he would only You can go there on foot.

Then, the military female kindly offered to accompany him to complete the distance that would take at least four hours.

In the middle of the night, a single male and a single female walk together at night? ! With the tail hook, you can tell that Angses definitely has no good intentions.

Ningyou had no choice but to go back to the manor with him.

The manor was quiet, the servants and the little bugs had already rested, and only the butler Luke was still waiting for the main bug to return home.

Luke sat on the sofa, browsing the star network out of boredom, secretly chasing stars behind his back.

On the screen, there is a worm-topic building called #袇 Chong Ningyou#, with all kinds of editing and refined screenshots filling the floor, dazzling the worms.

In fact, as early as when Ningyou posted the selfie in the red dress, Luke had already recognized that it was his master, the male insect.

After leaving Angersus, Ningyou seemed to have become bolder and more confident. He seemed to have finally found something that truly made him happy, and he worked hard for it and received the rewards he had dreamed of.

Luke was heartily relieved.

If the master insect hadn't let go of this talented little male insect, every insect in the empire would regret not being able to witness Ning You's debut.

The main insect can be regarded as doing a good thing for the empire in an economic sense.

Hearing movement from the door, he quickly closed the light screen, stood up, and stumbled towards the door to meet the main insect -

before he could reach the two insects, Luke froze in place.

What?

What did he see? ! ! !

He almost fainted immediately - why did the master insect abduct Ningyou home again! ! !

He couldn't bear to look directly, and saluted the two insects with his eyes closed, "Good evening, Lord

Admiral, and welcome home." "Ning, Ningyou, good evening..." He paused and raised his gaze to peek at Ange. Seth quickly lowered his head again, his voice trembling, "Welcome, welcome home. Do you need any help from me?"

Angerseth: "It's none of your business, get off work."

"Yes, yes."

Luke turned around and walked away with empty steps.

He thought vaguely that the master insect seemed to be in a good mood for the first time.

——He is in a good mood, is he planning to embarrass Ningyou again? ! Can Ning You escape from him this time... He is so delicate and pitiful. When he came out of the main insect's room, he had red marks all over his body and tearful eyes every day.