26

Chapter 26 Love Letter

"If I say I love you...can I not leave?" "

..."

Ningyou slowly lowered her wrist.

He didn't raise his head, just stood silently by the door.

The wind poured in from the window behind him, and he swayed, so thin that he seemed to be shattered in the wind.

"Love?"

he repeated in confusion.

"What makes you think that your love can be used as a bargaining chip to make demands on me?"

He looked up at the military female, the ends of his eyes were red, and the tears in his eyes had not dissipated, but they were full of ruthlessness.

"I can accept the love of countless female insects, and I don't lack your share." "

You have no right to confiscate the gifts given to me by other insects, nor do you have the right to stop me from dating any female insect, nor do you have the right to follow me. Me, and restricting my freedom. Please be clear."

He stretched out his fingers, hooked them on the military female's collar, forced her to lower her head, and said coldly, "Don't try to trap me with your worthless love, An. Geseth."

"If you can't understand what I mean, then." His breath was sporadic, warm and like a knife, and he said every word, "I will never consider you." "

...Goodbye. "

The moment his words fell, Angesus' pupils trembled, and his mind sounded like a bell.

"Ning You..."

After an unknown amount of time, Ning You and Luke came downstairs with their luggage, but he was still stunned.

The male insect's final verdict echoed in his ears. Countless airships roared past his head, and suddenly a thunderstorm dropped. The dark clouds of explosions began to disperse, and shrapnel pierced his heart.

He regained his consciousness in bits and pieces.

"If, if."

"Consider."

"...You."

Ningyou, are you still willing to consider him?

Ningyou, are you willing to give him a chance...?

Ningyou, Ningyou.

but.

He stared blankly at the emptiness in the room, and the clear and sharp reason inherent in higher species collapsed under Ning You's words.

Ningyou, what did you just say?

***

Ningyou tried to wake up the system and poked at the gray icons on the panel unwillingly.

The miracle didn't happen, his system disappeared and the taskbar went blank. If it weren't for the floating panel of the book-traveling system that still existed, Ningyou almost wanted to find Qin and check his mental state to confirm whether everything before was just a dream.

Very strange.

He actually noticed that the overlap between his consciousness and this body was indeed getting higher and higher. If it hadn't been for the naughty tail hook that woke him up when he fell asleep, he would have even thought that he was originally this body. The main insect.

...It's too creepy!

He is a human being and should return to his own world no matter what, even if his original body is dead.