38

Chapter 38 Comfort Zone (x) Dominance Zone (√) (2 more)

"The author is a riddle bug."

Ning You said concisely and concisely, "Because the case is so old, the story has been changed beyond recognition through word of mouth, so much so that it has become a children's book. ."

"However, this determines that the base of this movie may be infinitely expanded to include those audiences who have never been exposed to love movies before. Don't underestimate their power." "

Because love is an eternal topic. Just introduce them to the topic. , generates stickiness, which is enough to make them stay from the trailer to the last second when they enter the cinema. With such an effect, I am not sure whether this work will win awards, but the follow-up IP brought by it The profit should be very considerable."

"But -"

"I don't want any reward."

"What?!" Julian almost stood up, "You mean..."

"Ah, or I hope to use this part of my The remuneration will be directly used as promotional funds for the film." Ningyou smiled slightly, "Yes, that's right, Mr. Julian." "

I really want to be famous." He said calmly, "I hope that there will be floating light screens in city complexes across the galaxy. , scrolling and broadcasting my promotional posters throughout the day. It is best to turn on the traffic channel broadcast during the peak hours of commuting and put in the movie promotion slogans intensively."

System: [...]

Julian: "..."

He looked at Ningyou with a horrified look, and became more and more excited. Lai Yu thinks this is a little crazy insect.

No one can ever guess what he is thinking!

The system is numb.

Ning You really didn't lie this time, but he just adjusted his words slightly and brought the other party into his trap again, and they listened to his instructions in a fog.

[Famousness] cannot provide mission energy points. In other words, Ningyou must ensure that his [Famousness] can be transformed into [Love] as positively as possible.

Black and red obviously won't work.

"Back to the original work."

Ningyou said with her chin, "In my understanding, this story is about," "

During a rescue mission on a deserted star, the insects were surprised to find that among these difficult insects, there was a precious The male worm. The male worm that was supposed to be connected to the Holy Land was, for some reason, taken away by a female worm and hid in his home." "

Obviously, he did not know how to raise a male worm correctly, which caused the worm to almost Die."

Ningyou said expressionlessly, "After that, the male was taken back to the Holy Land under the protection of the association. In the convalescent area, his physical and mental condition gradually improved. Soon after, he, who was living in the Holy Land, and Random Like a Holy Land male insect, he started dating the female insect that the association matched for him.

After rejecting the proposal of the tenth matching female insect, the association found him and asked him what kind of female insect he wanted.

Only then did he know ,"

Ning You lowered her gaze and spoke softly, "'So... I need him?'"

Julian looked at Ning You blankly, and one of his lines made his mind full of the swaying white flower on the cover. rose.