34

Chapter 34 One Day in Youyou's life

The little male insect threw away the spoon, pushed away the dinner plate, and silently huddled aside to sulk.

He kicked off his slippers, curled up his knees, stretched out his arms to wrap around himself pitifully, and put the hat on the back of his pajamas on his head. The whole insect was balled up into a white fluffy yarn ball, and his head was so aggrieved that he almost retracted into his clothes. In the collar.

[Host, what's wrong with you? 】

The system is tense.

[Yes...what's wrong with your body? 】

No, the host's heart rate has been stable. It seems that there is something wrong with the body.

Could it be——

[Is it...that the mission is different? ]

"Youyou, why are you so spicy?" Lan Ruo held a small plate and moved her butt next to Ningyou.

Holding a small spoon in his mouth, he looked at Ning You, who had a displeased face, and then at the plate of cream cake in front of him, and he quickly understood.

The obedient and sensible Chong Zai stretched out his little hand, grabbed Ningyou's spoon, tremblingly scooped up the strawberries on his piece of cake, and moved them to Ningyou's plate.

system:【? ? ]

"Don't be unhappy, Youyou." Lan Ruo blushed and whispered, "You have... you have strawberries."

System: [...]

W-what.

It was unbelievable that its great, keen, resourceful and outstanding host could shrink into a ball because of such a thing? ?

Sure enough, a pair of bright red eyes were revealed in the white ball of wool, full of joy, as if they were elated because their little wish was fulfilled.

The system felt ashamed - Ning You didn't even let the children go when he was doing this! ! ! That's just a little bug cub of a few years old! ! !

Ningyou's eyes shone, and she picked up the plate without politeness, brought it to her mouth, and said "Ahhhh".

He buried himself in the cream: "Crab crab Ruoruo."

"You're welcome, hehe."

Fresh and sweet juice splashed on her lips and teeth. Before Ningyou could swallow the strawberry, she suddenly felt a weight around her, and an insect moved to sit on him. around.

With a bulging mouth, he raised his head and looked at the incoming insect with doubtful eyes.

It's Sipol.

He looked at Ning You with a serious face, picked up a small spoon, and quickly dug his own strawberries into Ning You's plate. Finally, he pressed the strawberry with the back of the small spoon to ensure that the strawberry was perfectly embedded in the soft cream.

He didn't care about Ning You's head full of questions. After doing all this, he suddenly threw away the spoon, stood up and said loudly: "Who is cutting the cake!"

Ning You: "..." He had a bad feeling.

All the insects suddenly became silent. The chattering and chewing insects all stopped motionless, and their surprised eyes focused on Xi Boer.

"What happened?" a black-haired male asked with a frown.

Sipper looked at him solemnly and took a deep breath, as if it was too important to speak.