Prologue

Ning You, a young writer, has passed through the book and transformed into the beautiful, stupid, domineering cannon fodder male insect in the Zerg novel.

The author of the original work has the script of Ten Thousand Insects, and under the contrast of Ningyou, he is so smart and gentle.

Ning You's task is very simple. He only needs to maintain the insect design, commit suicide crazily, and make the original work fall in love with the original work according to the plot, and it's done.

As a result, when he moved into the house of this paranoid and indifferent general, he became even more lawless, losing his temper at every turn, just waiting to make the other party angry and be thrown out.

But the development of the plot turned out to be strange -

1.
Ningyou threw the cup, her cheeks turned red with anger: "It's useless! I don't even know how to feed it with water! My tongue is burned!" She
should be... angry, right?

The military female silently picked up the fragments and hugged Ningyou distressedly: "Is it very hot? Let me blow it."

Ningyou:?

2.
Ning You stood in front of the crystal stone wall worth tens of thousands of gold, and angrily ordered: "I don't like your aesthetics, throw them all away."
...It's time to throw me out.

Admiral: "I'm just planning to decorate the wedding room. Then let Youyou make the decision, shall we move there as soon as possible?"

Ningyou:?

3.
In the original work, Gong fell into the water, and the military female who came after hearing the news had gloomy eyes. She looked at Ning You who was standing by the pool soaked from a distance, as if she wanted to eat him alive.

Very good! Ningyou thought that he could finally call it a day and get out.
However, the insect suddenly stepped forward and hugged him tightly: "It's not safe here. Come home with me, Youyou."

Ningyou:?

The original work was completely ignored:?

4.
The mission seemed to be failing, and Ning You was heartbroken: "I'm tired of you being such a bug! Go and order me eighteen female attendants," his voice trembled, 

"Remember, ten...eighteen! "

"Okay."
"...Ah?"
The military female closed her wings and tightly wrapped the male's slender body. She looked down at him with eyes full of possessiveness: "If you still need it tomorrow."

"???? ??Don't, don't do this...!"

Help, he is still sick, how can he withstand the torture? !

[System: The host mission is successful and the body is repaired^^]

Ningyou: "."

Shouldn't it have failed? !

 uncertain + pampered + sweet and cute  VS paranoid and crazy + strange brain circuit + love-brained man.

HE