14

Chapter 14: Let me help you blow

the soft maple and flutter the gauze curtain, like a pair of transparent wings, dancing silently by the window.

The soft velvet quilt wrapped around the body was warm, giving the insect the illusion of being hugged for no reason. Ning You sat on the bed wrapped in quilt, her eyes shifted from the steaming cup of water to the face of the military female holding the cup.

His expression was strange, as if he had seen something he couldn't understand: "Why you."

- When did the head of the family have to do such a thing as carrying water?

"Luke is accompanying Annuo Anlai," Angese said lightly, "I can't get away."

Ning You was even more surprised: "You can accompany your own brother by yourself, what do you mean by leaving it to other insects?"

" ..."

The military female looked at him helplessly, and Ning You said "Oh", as if she suddenly realized: "They are afraid of you." "

Angeses, I am very curious, how do you get along with them?"

Ning You Yuzu got out of the quilt, knelt on the bed with bare knees, leaned forward and asked the female insect beside the bed, "Anno Anlai, butler Luke, and the servants, everyone is afraid of you, but you don't seem to be. A picky worm."

He addressed the military female by her first name without realizing it, as if she was as familiar as a friend.

However, Angerses didn't think so. He knew that Ningyou was just trying different tricks to cause trouble for him.

From Lord Xiong's question, he could sense that he was just listening to gossip and watching the excitement.

"Lie back." Angerses said, "You'll catch a cold."

Ningyou was only half-dressed in a shirt.

The smart dynamic thermostat system in the room is operating normally, occasionally making a small buzz to adjust the temperature to the most suitable temperature for sleep.

He never listens to other people's preaching. He once did and still doesn't. He pushed aside the layered quilt, knelt down in his thin body, and went to take the cup from the female soldier's hand.

Angerseth removed the cup, put his hands on his shoulders, and tucked him back into the quilt.

"..."

Ningyou couldn't hold back his strength and kicked the quilt a few times to no avail. She leaned on the bed angrily and let the military female lean over to feed him water.

The moment his tongue touched the rim of the cup, he bounced like a cat.

"It's hot!"

The little male worm trembled and huddled on the bedside, looking at the female worm with resentful eyes. His slightly drunken face was red, as if he had been greatly wronged.

Angerseth frowned, put the cup to his lips and took a sip.

...It's obviously not hot, but it's still slightly warm.

His eyes fell on the face of the silver-white-haired little male insect, with a pair of round almond-shaped eyes that shone brightly after blinking twice.

Angerses sighed in his heart, knowing that Ningyou was looking for trouble again.

If he was really burned, according to his temper, he would definitely cry and kick him immediately.

"Is it really hot?" he asked, "but this is at most fifteen degrees Celsius."

Ningyou nodded: "Really."