2

Chapter 2 love letters

Joey has had a smooth journey in his life so far, he has never been provoked repeatedly, and his expression finally darkened.

Bemi, the nurse next to her, couldn't stand anymore and her face turned red with anger.

Ning You just looked down on them as females, but now she dared to be so arrogant and rude to Mr. Joey. Even if he is a male insect, he cannot be so lawless!

He took a step forward and stood in front of Mr. Xiong Chong, glaring at Ning You with an unkind tone.

"You can't talk to Mr. Joey like this. Please apologize."

"Apologise?" Ningyou said cheerfully, "Joy, did I ask you to come here to persuade me to drink nutrient solution?"

He deliberately bit down hard. With the word "please", he raised his chin, not caring at all about the young girl who stepped forward, her gaze penetrated his shoulder and stared at Joey's face, looking at him without any fear.

"Or are you really paying attention to me? You haven't seen enough on the ambulance, and now you are here to care about me. Am I hungry?" Ning You slowed down her voice, sweet and soft.

He stared at Joey, revealing the sharp tips of his two tiger teeth: "You must be secretly in love with me."

"Ningyou! Don't go too far!" The nurse behind the male finally couldn't help but scolded.

His voice trembled: "No, don't tarnish Mr. Joey's reputation!"

Bemi was shaking with anger and her eyes were red.

The concept of female inferiority that his parents had instilled in him since he was a child was all left behind at this time. Mr. Joey is the most gentle and beautiful male insect he has ever seen. He has fallen in love with Joey, and his heart is full of revenge for his poor Mr. male insect!

With his mind burning, he stepped forward and grabbed the collar of Ning You's baggy hospital gown. He almost lifted the slender little male insect up and raised his fist angrily!

The system was shocked!

【Fuck! Damn it, run away, host! ! ! ]

[You are so brittle that you only have one bloody skin left, and that insect can send you offline with one punch! ! 】

【QQQAQQQ】

Suspended light ladder in the medical center.

"I didn't expect you all to arrive at the space station so soon." One insect pressed the button that showed "5", turned around and said respectfully to the others, "It's been a long journey, it's been really hard work." On his chest, he wore the words "

President of the Male Insect Protection Association " The worm with the badge smiled and said: "The public ships of the Male Protection Association are collectively supervised. This time, fortunately, we have the assistance of the Third Army. Otherwise, we don't know how long it will take to receive our distinguished lord the male worm. Admiral Tomanrong Blessing."

After finishing his words, he looked at the Zerg next to him with approval.

The military female was dressed in formal attire, with gold tassels hanging from her epaulettes, the brim of her hat held low, and a badge on her chest. The outer ring had a cold sheen, and the inner ring was the symbol of the most powerful person in the Third Legion of the Empire's Ulka System.

"Easy to do," said Anguse Manjon.

"Thank you, Admiral Manrong. Thank you very much." The commander of Space Station No. 0019 turned to him with a smile on his face. "I heard that you just came down from the front line not long ago." "Yes.