13

Chapter 13 I know how to react to stress

"Anlai, you're going too far!"

"You were the one who pushed me first!"

"I didn't push you, Anlai." The little male had a soft voice, his cheeks were bulging, and his face was full of bulges. His little face almost wrinkled up, "You fell into the flower garden by yourself, why do you blame me?"

The other insect cub looked younger, with his fair face covered with mud, which was quite pitiful.

A pair of big watery eyes blinked twice, as if he was about to cry: "It's you! Annuo! You like to bully insects the most! I want to tell Father Xiong and let him spank you..." "

Anlai, Xiong's father is very busy, so you can't disturb his work." Annuo's childish face showed a serious expression, "Can't you be more mature and quiet? Anlai!" "

Then apologize first! Woooooooooooo ..."

This is what Ningyou saw when she was brought to the garden by housekeeper Luke.

Two delicate, cute, doll-like blond little male insects were wrestling together in front of the flower bed. Originally, only one was covered in dust, but now both were covered in dust, as if they had rolled out of the mud.

Seeing Yafei coming, the clever brother quickly grabbed Anlai and lifted his two fat little hands to Luke: "Uncle Luke! Anlai is making trouble for no reason!"

"Let go of the nest! Annuo! "The little male struggled desperately and bit the little hand on his wrist hard!

As soon as Anofu let go, he fell to the ground and fell all over his buttocks, and he burst into tears.

Cold sweat broke out on Luke's forehead, and he smiled very reluctantly: "Uh, Mr. Anlai, stop crying...Uncle Luke picked you up."

Annuo saw that the housekeeper went to comfort his brother instead, and his neck and cheeks turned red with anger. I was so wronged that I burst into tears.

Luke quickly turned to look at Ningyou and winked at him:

Hurry, hurry up.

Ning You: "?"

He stood aside indifferently, witnessing everything, and was not moved at all. Instead, he looked like it was none of my business whether he was surprised or not.

[Host... QAQ, the little bug cub is so pitiful, do you really not want to help me? 】

Ning You sneered in her heart, why should she be pitiful? These were all tricks he was tired of playing.

[Hasn't the host already agreed to Duke Ian's request?]

[But...then again, why should I agree? ! ! 】

"Of course it's for our mission." Ningyou looked at the two crying little males in front of her expressionlessly, "In the original plot, Angeses had an alienated relationship with his male father, and even in many things The differences are not small. You see, in the subsequent plot, the conflict between them also involves the inheritance of the title of the Manjong family. This is not a small conflict." "Since we have to go against Angerses, then fight

him Isn't it the simplest and most effective way to have opponents stand on the same front?" Ning You tilted her head, "Being forced to follow Xiong's instructions... It must be disgusting for him." [Host

! It's so cruel. The QWQ system has a premonition that if this continues, we will be able to complete the mission and go home soon! 】

The cry of the little male insect became louder and louder. Luke couldn't care less about this than that. He was so anxious for a while. The voices of the two little lords got louder and louder, and they screamed one after another, as if they were singing in the garden. Duet.