10

Chapter 10 Kitten's flapping

liquid was gently spread evenly with the fingertips, and coolly penetrated into the skin.

At this moment, Ning You's limbs seemed to be paralyzed. He froze in place, still holding the culprit cork in his hand.

The brain immediately issued a warning -

he should quickly, immediately, and kick away this ignorant insect.

The weak body of the male worm kindly reminds himself:

You have no strength.

Ningyou: "..."

He raised his foot and kicked it neither lightly nor hard.

"Take it easy."

"...Hmm."

It took less than a minute, and Ning You anxiously looked at the system panel three times.

01:30:03.

01:30:13.

He pressed his cold toes against the military female's arms, feeling unusually hot from head to toe. Something more dangerous than patience was rapidly running out in his heart. Ningyou closed her eyes and looked at the time on the panel again.

01:30:23.

Mission progress...

Ning You's breathing stopped suddenly.

He stared at that value with uncertainty. After he traveled through time, the motionless [0%] mission progress bar strangely changed to [1%].

Angese Manjon's fate...began to be corrected?

But Ning You obviously didn't do anything, and the protagonist Joey, who was closely related to him, was not here either.

The only possibility is that a certain stubborn determination in his heart was suddenly shaken.

Ningyou found that Angerses seemed like a strange contradiction.

On the one hand, he adheres to the rules, but on the other hand, he is deviant. He seems to want to find a balance between the rules and live according to his heart.

...It's not up to him.

He is destined to be integrated into the trajectory of the protagonist Joey, and by then, Ningyou can leave here.

This knowledge calmed Ningyou down.

Under the light, he looked down at Angese and saw the blond military female's pair of blue wings restrained and regulated behind her back. He stared intently at the beautiful sparkling stripe on the edge of the military female's wings, and suddenly felt particularly bored.

He kicked the female again, without force, like a kitten flapping its claws.

The good life meant that he didn't need sharp nails, so he used his flesh pads to stomp on the pesky bugs bluntly and softly.

Ningyou looked bleakly: "Are you okay? I'm sleepy."

"Okay." Angerses stood up and took the cork from his hand.

When the fingertips touched, the calluses of the hand he used to hold the gun barely brushed against Ningyou's delicate skin.

Ningyou quickly retracted her hand, jumped down from the high chair, and tried to find her shoes.

However, the foot that had been treated with medicine suddenly became weak, and he fell down.

"Be careful!"