44

Chapter 44 Movie Trailer

"Good evening."

"Are you hungry? I baked some bread."

The male insect's voice sounded, as crisp and gentle as wind chimes.

The curtain slowly opened, and the insect standing at the dining table turned around.

Holding the steaming plate, he raised his head and stared at the incoming insects calmly. It seemed that the clear red pupils could only accommodate the figure of a single insect.

"But..."

He lowered his gaze and said in a weak voice, "I think I burned two of them." "

-There are three in total. You can take the perfect one."

This is a young insect that looks like it has just grown up. Or, he has not yet experienced his second differentiation, and is in the transitional time between youthfulness and maturity, like a bud waiting to bloom.

Such a male insect should have been kept in captivity in the Holy Land. Every day, he sat at the round table laid out with lace tablecloth by the association workers, picked up the polished gold knife and fork, and tasted various exquisite desserts.

Instead of being in a female insect's home, clumsily baking bread for the female insect to eat.

Perhaps this matter was still too difficult for him. In his haste, he made a mess of himself. There were a few drops of crystal clear honey syrup hanging on the pure white lace nightdress, and some was also stained on the corner of the mouth, as if she had tasted it secretly and forgot to wipe it off.

The silver-white fine hair, slightly messy, lay on the forehead, vaguely covering the ignorant and pitiful eyes; the broken hair was raised on the top of the head, trembling slightly in the night wind, like the swaying petals of a rose.

——The windows were open and the wind blew in.

[Why don't you close the window? ]

said the voice-over.

The little male raised his head, his eyes glazed over, seeming a little surprised.

He whispered, "That, because there are flowers."

[...What? ]

"Because flowers like the wind. Its fragrance is in the wind and can only be smelled when it floats in through the window."

The female insect did not let him leave the house.

[You like flowers, just transplant them all in... That's it. ]

"Okay." The little male said softly.

He finally smiled.

Then he obediently raised his wrist, raised the plate, and let the female take his piece of perfect bread.

"I baked it three times according to the recipe. Every time before, it failed. Baking bread is so difficult." [

...]

The insect outside the screen was silent for a moment, and finally reached out and took away the "perfect piece of bread."

When the little male saw him accepting the bread, his cheeks turned red, as if he suddenly became shy.

He pursed his lips, turned to leave with the plate in his arms.

[do not move. ]

The little male worm stiffened.

"What, what's wrong?"

When he was nervous, his eyes blinked rapidly, and his long and thick eyelashes flickered.