5

Chapter 5: You're Too Polite

. The red agate crystal is one of the crystal stones that can be mined in the empire and has the highest collection value. Today, the market price has reached 200,000 star coins and 0.01 carat.

Unlike energy crystals, agate crystals are very picky about the environmental conditions in which they are formed. They are formed 200 kilometers deep under the surface of the planet with a pollution index of no more than 0.1%. One gram of agate crystal with qualified purity is worth 100,000 star coins, which is completely incomparable to ordinary crystal.

It is like an extremely rare natural diamond in human society, an out-and-out non-renewable resource, and a symbol of love.

Chong, who was born into a noble family, was born with a great longing and desire for this kind of treasure. For example, in the Manjong family, from the male and female fathers of Angesses to the collateral relatives, everyone regards the expensive crystal stones as if they are gods.

Angese Manjon, who grew up in his father's military camp since he was a child, has been most familiar with and surrounded by mechas and firearms throughout his life, and has never been interested in this kind of crystal.

He hesitated until he met Ningyou's eyes.

Could this... be a genetically determined habit? ?

He lowered his gaze and said in a calm tone: "It's my male and female father."

Ningyou said "oh" and when she saw that he had no intention of talking to her, she retracted her head knowingly.

"You look so much like your female father."

Ningyou swiped the floating screen casually, leaving light-colored energy residual light on her fingertips, "But your eyes are exactly the same as your male father's, both are as blue as the sea. ."

"...Sea?"

A word he had never heard came out of the male insect's mouth, and Angesus frowned slightly.

【Host! The sea is only unique to Ancient Blue Star, the insects don't know that! ]

"I'm sorry," Ningyou smiled, "I accidentally took the memory in my dream seriously." "I

slept too long today and had some ridiculous dreams."

"..."

Angerseth did not intend to continue. Chat with this crazy worm.

After a while.

He couldn't help but asked, "What dream did you have?"

Ningyou smiled and said, "The water is as blue as the cyanide stone, and the river is as wide as the landing pad. Admiral Manrong, what is wrong with a lack of imagination like you?" I can never understand..."

He paused, "right? Sir Fann."

Fann: "..."

He grabbed the steering column and looked back at Ningyou in horror. Yuzu still looked at him with a smile, his expression showing no hint of happiness.

This little rascal had clearly discovered that he was secretly watching his movements!

Obviously, no matter who finds himself being looked at in an unclear way, he will always feel dissatisfied, let alone a bold female insect peeking at the male insect? !

When he realized the big mistake he had made, Finn was already covered in cold sweat.

This worm was by no means as innocent and childish as he looked. It would be an understatement to say that he was full of evil spirits - he even remembered the name the officer called him, and it turned out that he had arranged a team to wait for him.

One is his immediate superior and the other is Mr. Male Insect. If Finn dares to offend any of them, he will do so unless he thinks he has lived too long.

His hand holding the steering column began to tremble, and his eyes wandered forward: "I'm sorry, I can't answer your question...Your Excellency Ningyou." Ningyou: "

You military girls are really boring."

Fein: " What you said makes perfect sense... No, no, no, it's not like that, Your Excellency."

"I assure you, among all the military women here, I am the only one who is boring, stupid, stubborn, and just trying to do whatever I want..." "

Okay. Well, it's not that bad. At least you have a good figure."

Ning You showed mercy and praised the female deputy general "appreciatively".

He closed the terminal, leaned forward, and lay lazily on the back of Angersus' seat. He stretched out a finger to poke Finn's hard upper arm, his eyes full of envy: "Fern, what can I do? To get a figure like yours?"

Fein's pupils were trembling, and he was poking her to the point where his heartbeat was arrhythmia!

He glanced sideways at Admiral Manrong's expression and found that his commander had a gloomy face and a low-pressure look on his face, as if he was about to get angry.

Finn was stunned.

He...he hasn't said anything yet.

But Ningyou, a self-centered little male, was still chattering in his ear: "So what if you tell me? What if you tell me, why are you hot?" "

..." Fein said bravely, "You are a noble male. Your Excellency, you can rest assured that no matter what happens, you will be firmly guarded under the wings of the empire's military insects... You don't have to think about developing a physique like a military female..." [

Host, don't embarrass him! ]

[The host is dressed as a male insect with a naturally petite body. Asking such a question is like a rude provocation.]

Ningyou said strangely: "It was originally a provocation. Who asked him to peek at me."

[... .........]

While the two insects were talking back and forth, the soft silver-white hair of the young male inadvertently rubbed against Angese's neck.

With the frequency of the head shaking when the insect bites words, it sweeps across his body like a feather.

It's itchy and annoying.

Angerses took a deep breath and finally raised his hand to push Ningyou back. He leaned over him and quickly pulled out the spare safety belt to fasten Ningyou in the back seat.

Instantly. Ningyou's whole body was completely shrouded in the figure of the tall military female!

But he blinked his bright eyes. There was no fear or panic in them. Instead, he was full of curiosity and looked at this high-ranking officer innocently.

When Angesus tried his best to suppress the emotions in his eyes and patiently buckled his safety belt, Ningyou moved her lips less than half an inch behind his ear: "Admiral Manrong, I have a belt on my waist. If you have a safety belt, why do you have to wear one on your chest?"

His lips almost brushed the back of Angersus' neck as he spoke. Angesus held his breath and calmly turned his body to the side, staying as far away from him as possible.

So Ningyou asked obediently: "Are you worried about me getting hurt?"

With a "click", the military female stood up and sat back without looking back.

"Because of you..." He took a deep breath, "Your lack of awareness of navigation safety affects the work of the pilot." "

Oh, that's it." Ning You nodded, "Thanks for the reminder."

"Male and Female Etiquette Law" It is stipulated that when talking to males, females must be polite and responsive.

Angerses: "You're welcome, Your Excellency."

Ningyou: "You're too polite."