41

Chapter 41 Falling in love, getting married, going to bed

Ning You looked up in disbelief: "You again-"

"I didn't." Angerseth quickly denied, "I didn't follow."

Seeing Ning You rubbing her forehead, he raised his head anxiously He raised his wrist and brushed his bangs away to check if he was bruised.

Ningyou was still holding a tissue in her hand. The moment she was touched by him, she subconsciously took a half step back.

But his movements were so gentle and cautious, as if he was afraid of offending Ningyou. Only the knuckles of his little fingers grazed his brow bone, and the rough touch made Ningyou's shoulders tremble.

He had no time to move away from the military female. He was about to scold her, but he instantly realized that he didn't seem to hate this kind of touch.

Nor is he afraid of him.

But he couldn't help but hide.

......Why?

At this moment, Angersus keenly captured his emotions.

He immediately stopped his hand, apologized in a low voice, and took two steps back in a timely and conscious manner to distance himself from Ningyou.

Ning You: "..."

I don't know when it started. He has completely mastered the weather forecast that can instantly feedback Ning You's mood. He can always take the initiative to retreat before Ning You loses his temper.

Ning You was a little speechless.

"You...forget it."

He turned off the engine, lowered his head, held the piece of paper in his hand, and rolled it into a ball.

What he meant was that he didn't want to care about it, but who knows, Angesus misunderstood the meaning again.

"You mentioned that you were filming at A-45." He was afraid that Ningyou would be disappointed, so he tried his best to explain the whole story and report his whereabouts to Ningyou completely and clearly.

"I will go back to District C tomorrow and come to District 45... to try my luck. Because only the houses in this block of 45 can be used for filming." "

Huh?" Ning You didn't quite understand, "You all know that I'm filming here. , why don't you come up..."

He paused, "Then you saw me walking the dog?!"

Angersus frowned and thought, and finally understood that walking the dog in his words meant walking an illegitimate fan. .

"Well," he said, "because I didn't see you, I planned to leave." "

But you came out, and there was a dangerous female insect trailing behind you, so I... I'm sorry, Youyou, I did follow you. I don't want anything to happen to you."

Ningyou continued to knead the tissue and muttered: "Then why don't you come and help me."

"I..."

"I only know how to say nice things, but in the end I hide aside and do nothing." Ning You You bit her lip, her voice getting smaller and smaller, "...You don't care about me at all."

System: [? ? ? 】

what happened?

Why are you crying again, this little guy?

It's obviously you who wants to take the bastard fan out for a walk, but now it's because of Mission 1.0 that he doesn't care about you? !

It almost went crazy. If Ningyou did this again...it couldn't stand it anymore.