12

Chapter 12 Frequent scolding

was a little confused. She turned around to ask the butler Luke, only to find that the servant and the butler who had been guarding the side just now were gone.

He slowly walked to the door, stuck his head out and looked around, only to find that all the servants had quickly gathered outside the landing pad and were standing on both sides of the road in a well-trained manner, as if they were about to welcome the arrival of some big insects.

Apart from Angerses, the only insect that could freely enter the Manor Manor was...

Ning You stood by the door, staring closely at the slowly opening hatch, feeling nervous subconsciously for some reason.

The hatch opens.

Two bug cubs wearing overalls jumped down one after the other.

Ning You: "..."

"System," he said in his head, "why are there children here?"

[Host! Those are Angese Manjon's two male insect brothers! In the original work, the two youngest sons of the Manjong family are the key roles in the original work where Joey comes into contact with Angersus again after the 0019 space station! 】

【"As the first batch of larvae received after the opening of the experimental field of the 'Holy Lilac' Larvae Garden, the Manjong family's insect cubs do not like the sub-female females there. They always cling to the gentle Teacher Joy..."]

【ah! Yes, that's right. The original host, Joey, is the only male insect master in the entire Urka galaxy who is willing to work in the larval garden. His aura of being a fan of all insects is accurately spread throughout the entire garden in this plot! 】

Ning You: "This development is no surprise. Have you read the original work?"

【Okay! The system pulled out an excerpt from the original work]

Ningyou began to read.

I had heard from the system that the larvae garden project jointly cooperated by Manjon Family and the Male Protection Association will soon open the experimental field in 6 months and officially accept the first batch of male larvae. It aims to cultivate through the "free-range" education model. Create a male insect with more S-level mental power potential.

This plan is unprecedented and directly refutes the previous mainstream views of "captivity" and protection of male worms. If a lot of effort is expended but no results are achieved, both parties will definitely not be happy.

The original creator of this plan was none other than the head of the Manjong family, Duke Ian Manjong.

This insect has always been far-sighted and bold in his actions. Most of the outside world's evaluations of him are Huaijin Holdyu. Many people in the circle who were originally far away from the Manrong family switched sides when he first emerged.

He is indeed a worm with unique opinions and ambitions.

However, what is rare is that such an insect is actually a beautiful male insect!

With such charm of an insect, countless female and even male insects once went crazy for him.

To Zong's surprise, Ian Manrong finally obeyed the arrangement of the matching library and chose to marry a military female who was highly matched to his level, and gave birth to larvae with the highest level of genes currently in the empire.

This worm is Anguse Manjon.

Now, they have brought two cute little males into the world.

Male insects born under the love of a male and female father and possessing superior genes are the only choice to prove to the world the existence of the "Saint Lilac" larval garden.