24

Chapter 24 V notification:

"Brother Youyou is playing with me."

"No time."

"Don't play games anymore!!! Come with me, stay with me!"

Ningyou lazily got up from the bed, flicking the electronic terminal. To the side, the light screen still stayed on the settlement interface of his dress-up game. He sighed, the little bug cub was really full of energy. He looked half-dead a few days ago, but today he started crying, making trouble, and hanging himself.

He lay on the edge of the bed, crossed his calves, and said to Chong Zai who was standing beside the bed: "Chong Zai, let's play with your brother An Nuo." Chong Zai's

mouth narrowed: "An Nuo is playing a mud game! The mud has sold you Dress up!"

Ningyou turned around suddenly and caught a thief who stole the adult terminal.

So annoying!

Ningyou snatched it back, turned off the screen, pretended to be dead, and fell straight back into bed.

When the two insect cubs saw this, they looked at each other and understood, and suddenly started crawling all over Ningyou's room!

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

"I

just want to play my brother's game."

"I just want my brother to accompany me."

"Beyouyou. You don't like it."

  "I'm disgusted by Youyou ." 

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu " 

Ningyou opened the quilt, dragged the corner of the quilt, and stepped on the floor with her bare feet with a cold expression. Half a minute later, Qin and Luke knocked on the door and saw the noble male insect in the family rolling crazily on the floor. 

The two young gentlemen sat on the side blankly, with indescribable shock on their faces. Ning You was wrapped in his little quilt, like a spring roll, rolling from the corner to the window, and then rolling back from the window.

  When he rolled to the side of the two cubs, he stopped expressionlessly: "Wuwuwu." 

"I just want to be left alone."

  A layer of tears filled his watery red pupils, "The mud guys bully the nest. ." Luke: "???" An Leano: "..." Qin laughed softly. He took out a new suppressant spray from the sealed bag, walked closer, squatted down next to Ningyou in a considerate manner, and handed it to his hand.

  "Your Excellency, this is the latest batch of pheromone inhibitors." 

Yafei said, "The time before your initial differentiation is still very short. Overdraft of soothing pheromones may cause the heat period to advance.

 When a bug is outside, please remember to cover it. Get rid of the pheromone smell on your body." 

Ningyou nodded "Yeah, yeah."

  He wrapped himself in the quilt, really like a swaddled insect cub, only holding a pacifier. Qin smiled and rubbed his head: "Your Excellency, your glands... are not yet mature, so you must protect them well.

 You are still a baby."

  Ningyou: "..."

 If he had a pacifier, he would definitely spit out this bug. on the face. After leaving the room, Qin answered Ian Manjon's communication. "Everything is safe in Anlai, you can rest assured."