30

Chapter 30 The kitten chirped,

"...here we are."

"Yes."

Angerseth lowered his gaze and confirmed that the ring had been left on the other person's finger.

The fingers of the little male are white and delicate, and the bones are soft.

It was the snow in the cold season of Freelands, which was soft and soft, falling slowly. If he could hold a handful of it, it would melt in an instant.

Ningyou struggled uncomfortably and quickly escaped from his arms, cursing and brushing off the scales that fell on her shoulders.

Angerses silently stretched out his hand, as if to help him remove the shiny blue stain on the end of his hair. He was stared at by those red eyes from bottom to top. His movement stopped and he immediately took it back, as if he was intimidated by those soft eyes. Living.

"...?" Ningyou looked at him confused.

When did this unreasonable guy become like this?

At night, the military female stood in front of him, blocking the wind, and the hem of her clothes was blown lightly.

Ningyou raised his wrist, with the back of his hand facing the female insect, as if he was showing off openly.

When he was being watched, his fingers curled up unnaturally and shrank slightly into his sleeves, as if he was panicking.

But he still raised his head and said stubbornly: "What does this mean, Angeses."

Anguses stared at that place and watched quietly. The round-cut crystal diamond is polished evenly and beautifully, and can refract all the light that reaches the surface of the crystal.

The annatto crystal with a purity of over 99.95% appears colorless and transparent in the dark night. Only when Ningyou's wrist trembles slightly, a glimmer of light shines through behind it, and a certain edge flashes bright red, making it extremely mysterious and charming. .

The color was originally said to be like soaked in blood, but on the jade-white and thin fingers, it seemed like a drop of strawberry juice splashed out, overflowing with freshness and sweetness.

To be fair, this piece of jewelry really suits him, it's cute and charming.

His nails are rounded, short and flat, like a domestic cat that has completely lost its wild nature.

He has no attack power and cannot protect himself. He should be kept in the most secret and warm place in the world.

Any gaze focused on him will become a weapon to hurt him.

thought Angus.

The danger factor flowing in his blood was stirring again, and Ning You turned into a spark, always easily burning away his rationality.

Being so close, he felt unspeakable suffering and luck - he thought he would never see Ningyou today.

"Here you go."

"Why?"

"...Beautiful."

Angese's voice softened.

"So?" Ning You looked into his eyes calmly, "Why give it to me."

"Suitable."

"Me? Just because of this..."

The military female quickly denied: "No."

He stared at Ning You, The blue in his pupils is getting darker.

"Because I like it." He tried his best to straighten his tongue and spit out the words he had rehearsed in his heart.