21

Chapter 21 Date:

The military female was leaning against the rock pillar at the entrance of the tunnel, her fingertips burning with scarlet.

He looked away, put his fingertips together, and crushed out the cigarette butt. He blew out the smoke and spoke as softly as a sigh: "Angeses, you can't catch me."

"Your little guy... is indeed full of charm." He shrugged his shoulders and smiled as if he was mocking himself, "It's a pity that you are not suitable. ."

"It's better to put away your desire for control. In Freelands, no insect can confiscate his freedom." Because he is freedom itself.

Ellison softly praised: "...It's so beautiful."

I don't know who he was talking to. As the last wisp of blue-white smoke disappeared in the wind, he turned and left, and his figure disappeared deep into the tunnel.

***

Task progress: [50%...¥#@%%@! %...]

[30%...]

[10%...]

Mission progress: [0%]

Bang!

Return to zero!

The first second the system was reconnected, a heart-piercing blast sounded in Ningyou's ears.

【leak! ]

[Leak! ]

[Leak! ! ! ]

[What happened when the system was disconnected! Why is the progress that skyrocketed to 50 points cleared! ! ! ]

"Nothing."

[Go back up, go back up, go back up, go back and do the exercises to improve your progress...]

"It was like this half an hour ago." Ningyou was in the back seat of the private ship, wrapped in a blanket, curling up her knees, lying like a round cat. ball.

The system had no choice but to retrieve Ningyou's visual memory.

As a result, it discovered that during this half-hour playback, the host's eyes seemed to be blindfolded by someone, and the screen fell into a black screen intermittently.

It had no choice but to extract all of Ningyou's sensory memories, and then was immersed in a scene of red and tender stickers.

【......】

【Hahaha. ]

[I'm in good spirits, I'm in good spirits, I'm in good spirits]

Ning You: "Be normal."

[Great host! All previous progress will be scrapped! We have nowhere to go now! 】

"This is a dead end."

The system CPU smoked, completely stupid, and transformed into a formless figure on the spot, got into the driver's seat and bared its teeth in front of the military female.

【You have no insect virtue! ! ]

[You hold the host without vomiting and still deduct the progress, Angeseth Manrong! You must also follow the Basic Law when engaging in prostitution for free! ! ]

Ning You had a terrible headache: "Say something that can be heard."

[There are no normal bugs in your Zerg tribe! Neurosis, neurosis, neurosis! ! ! 】

Ningyou acquiesced that it classified herself as an abnormal Zerg. She immediately felt that it was irrefutable and did not answer any more words. She lazily nestled under the blanket, with the always disobedient little tail hook held in his arms.