28

Chapter 28 It's Raining on Me

"Without an infatuated love, Joey's script of all-insect fans will no longer hold true."

System: [! ! ! ]

[Su, host...]

[Aren't you still crying...? 】

what happened? !

It had just witnessed its host being pinned to the ground by the female insect, and was about to be humiliated!

When Ningyou cried, the pear blossoms brought rain, which indeed made the insect feel affectionate. It was still thinking in its heart, if it could win the love of another insect with a weak attitude, what would it mean to be a little wronged?

According to its past experience, this is one of the most effective ways to obtain love. What if...

damn it! If the 1.0 mission target hadn't appeared, this wave would have attracted the love of other insects. Ningyou would not be really harmed, but could also get energy points. Wouldn't it be a great thing? It's just a little aggrieved.

Ning You laughed heartily, dripping with joy!

"Sorry." The little male slowly opened his red eyes, "I can't bear the slightest grievance."

He raised his wrist, and the gun swung in his delicate hands, and the president of the Xiongbao Association gasped wildly! "Don't--" was about to blurt out, but at this moment, Ning You put down the gun again.

Is he... willing to let go of the work bug?

"...This is too heavy, I can't even lift it." Ning You's voice was extremely cold.

System: [...]

"I still want to scare him." Ning You muttered regretfully.

The system breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Ningyou wasn't that crazy!

"What are you afraid of?" Ning You reacted sharply.

He said sadly, "I won't kill him. This world has its own laws. I only embarrass insects, never the law. You idiot."

He, he actually scolded it? ! !

The system finally confirmed that Ning You's flawless and flawless performance just now was all acting!

Yes, how could he forget? Ning You's ex-system truthfully told him that he was once an actor.

In the human world, the greater your reputation, the more abuse and accusations you will receive. Ning You's 20,000-story black building is positively correlated with his popularity!

An arrogant and domineering little genius cannot make waves by relying solely on capital strength; nor can he achieve real results by relying solely on appearance.

——There is only one thing that endures in the film and television industry of the human world, and that is acting.

Ningyou, this little hexagon who combines capital, appearance, and acting skills, even if she travels through the Zerg tribe, she has not forgotten how to use her acting skills to win over the insects!

...This involves a blind spot in the system's knowledge. He has never taken over such a host before. When he spoke again, his attitude became cautious.

[Host, the ban is over. 】

【I am sorry. ]

Ningyou ignored its apology.

He threw the gun on the ground, refused the military female's support, and climbed up from the ground neatly.