45

Chapter 45: Happy Ending (1 update)

The last scene was shot in the insect-made ornamental garden in Area A.

In the center of the garden is a sculptural fountain with clear water. Ningyou needs to sit by the fountain to complete the last page of the picture book "Cynthia in the Forest".

The moment he gently placed the brush on the edge of the pool, the last line of the script became a vivid picture, and the filming of the film officially ended.

But Ningyou was not over.

He lowered his eyes and looked at the picture book in his hand, then closed his eyes suddenly and stood quietly in the night wind, as if listening to the music of the flowing water of the fountain. It's also like recalling some long-lasting fragments, fragmented and reorganized clearly in the silent night.

The male was completely unaware until the hem of his shirt was soaked by the splashed water drops.

Under the illumination of the spotlight, the wind blew his slightly long silver hair away, covering his entire body from head to toe with a thin, light white halo.

Julian stared blankly behind the monitor and even forgot to stop.

"Director, it's over." Ningyou said,

"Oh, oh!" Julian quickly stood up and stopped, "It's perfect! Mr. Ningyou, I almost thought I was sitting in the movie."

Ningyou smiled , "Have you passed?"

"Passed!"

"Then...Am I." The little male insect blinked, and his red pupils swept over the crew, "Am I finished?" "

Yes, congratulations, sir." It's finished!!"

"Congratulations, Your Excellency!"

"Congratulations, Your Excellency, it's finished!"

Julian took the lead in applauding, and all the insects rushed forward to congratulate Ningyou.

The little male insect was surrounded by the insect swarm, and he was a little happy for a moment. He couldn't help but hum: "It's okay if there is no finals banquet. Don't you even have the finals gift?"

He used to film, no matter what, he would be there on the day it ends. Got a bunch of flowers. He knew that the Zerg species were short of flower resources, and no crew would spend such a large amount of flowers as a final gift for playing Zerg characters.

But he was still a little aggrieved.

"Don't I have any flowers?" The little male worm stared at Julian, his voice was obviously soft and pitiful, but his eyes seemed to be asking for revenge.

"Ah, flower?" Julian didn't know why Ningyou mentioned this.

After all, among the actors he has worked with in the past, none is as fussy and picky on the set as this little male insect. It doesn't work this way, and it doesn't work that way either.

How to do it?

His expression immediately became serious, he turned to the insect next to him and said, "Go quickly and buy a fresh bouquet of holy-quality flowers within ten minutes."

What else could he do? Of course I'm spoiling him!

He searched the entire galaxy, and he was afraid that he would never find another actor as good as Ning You! What is a mere bouquet of flowers? Ning You just wanted a planet, and he tried every means to get it for him. Otherwise, if this little guy got upset and stopped acting, he would never be able to make a love movie like "Cynthia" again in his life!