35

Chapter 35: A Day in the Life of Youyou (End)

Angerses found his male worm by the observation pool.

Ningyou came out of the nursing home building at some point. He walked to the edge of the pool alone. When he was tired and sleepy, he sat on the stone, curled up his knees, and took a nap against the railing.

Ningyou is a carefree person, and Angerses knows that.

Even in such a place, he could close his eyes and rest for a while, like a tired stray kitten.

He has no home and nowhere to go.

Therefore, any place can become his home and take him in temporarily.

When he gets tired of the day-to-day life, he will run away from home. Pick up his little tail and go to find new happiness in distant places.

......No.

How could he be a wanderer? A stray cat will never have such short nails, delicate character, soft body and wet pupils.

He definitely has a knack for making bugs of all kinds fall in love with him, and because of this, he's able to drop everything anytime, anywhere.

If there is a bug, it will say to him: Hey, you come to my house and be my kitten.

If Ningyou says no, it will be chained and put in a cage. Such a pampered cat will purr and drink milk when wrapped in a small blanket, and a small flower will bloom on its pink paw pads.

However, Ningyou would not do this.

If he doesn't show mercy to Chong, he will turn into a wild cat. With a cute and ignorant face, he bit fiercely with his short and blunt claws, even though the tips of his claws were dripping with blood and his throat could no longer make any sound.

...He is obviously so afraid of pain.

Angerses looked at Ningyou from a distance, regret overflowing in his heart.

That piece of glass seemed to be embedded in his veins forever.

Can't pull it out anymore.

In his field of vision, a flash of white snow suddenly appeared.

"..."

That was Ning You's tail hook.

He was already convinced that Ningyou's tail hook seemed to be beyond his control.

It always sneaks out of the clothes restlessly when the little host insect loses consciousness and breathes fresh air.

Ningyou's tail hook is slender and soft, and the small hook at the top is slightly curved. That arc cannot be described with any words that have strong offensive power. But if you call it cute, you might get stabbed.

His tail hook swung back and forth under the stone, tapping the stone gently, making a rhythmic and weak sound, as if he was amusing himself.

He can only keep himself company because cats are extinct in their galaxy. He is the last one.

But he thought uncontrollably that maybe Ningyou was really a cat who fell into a black hole in the universe and came to their world. Otherwise, why couldn't he even tame the Zerg's tail hook?

He is just a very small cat.

Angerses stepped forward, leaned down, grabbed his tail hook, and hid it under the hem of his clothes with a very gentle movement.

If another insect saw Ningyou's tail hook, he couldn't guarantee that he would do something that he would regret again.

The moment he placed the tail hook, the little male trembled slightly, as if he suddenly woke up.