42

Chapter 42 Wearing a Red Dress

As more materials are released in "Love Letters for Cynthia", the topic of Ning You is getting more and more discussed, and the one-month filming is coming to an end.

However, after Ningyou read the material, she still insisted on extending the shooting cycle, marked all the defective shots one by one, and reshot them one by one.

He wanted to make this movie perfect.

The progress of his mission has obviously reached [-30/100]. According to Ningyou's plan, after the trailer is released, the progress bar will break through the negative value and start to climb towards the positive axis.

Ningyou will be able to go home soon, maybe she can't wait for the movie to be released.

Before then, his popularity will dominate the popular areas of the entire Star Network, and he will become a well-deserved talented new actor.

But he never mentioned this matter to the system, which made the system a little weird.

It thinks that maybe Ningyou wants to stay until the movie is released before leaving this world, so he is doing his best to film this movie.

Studio lounge.

Ning You has just finished a new play. In the next scene, he will show the life scenes of Cynthia a few years later, so the makeup bug began to adjust his appearance.

Ningyou has fair skin and a beautiful face. Even without makeup, she looks amazingly beautiful in the camera, without any fuss. It's just that he is always more susceptible to cold than other insects. Once the cold wind blows, the tip of his nose will be red and he will sneeze. Therefore, the makeup bug is always on standby to apply a layer of pink lipstick on his pale lips.

I don't know what ingredients were added to the lipstick. It's sticky and has a bit of honey flavor.

Ningyou couldn't help but lick the corners of her mouth, and when she pursed her lips in front of the mirror, she made a crisp sound.

He's a little glutton, that's right.

"Your Excellency. Although that is edible lipstick," the makeup insect said with a smile behind him, "but if you taste it too much, your mouth may be stained."

The little male insect was frightened when he heard it, and he quickly retracted the tip of his tongue and stopped messing around. Licking.

The long silver hair on the back of his neck was combed neatly, and a section of long hair below the shoulders was added to his hair.

Ning You couldn't take any time to rest, so she sat in front of the mirror. She took out a handful of pear candy from nowhere, peeled off the candy wrapper and threw it into her mouth.

He watched the movements of the insect behind him in the mirror and asked vaguely: "Is it too long?"

"No, Sir." The makeup insect said, "Because only the section behind the ears is connected, and the ends of the hair are thinned, so it is too long." It won't be too heavy. Trust me, you will be satisfied."

"Oh, I have never had long hair."

"You are very suitable." He said, "To be fair, Your Excellency, you are the best actor I have ever seen. Among the insects, you have the most beautiful appearance. No matter what kind of appearance, it is the icing on the cake for you. Even if you don't need to modify it, you can still show an absolutely perfect face in front of the camera." "

Thank you."

Little Male Insect Crush the candy and turn on the light screen.

He asked Julian to release the movie trailer and his identity as an actor within today. In order to attract the maximum amount of early attention, he has not appeared in the movie's public materials for a long time.