9

Chapter 9 Are you a pervert?

"You can't lie to me."

He spoke decisively, but in the ears of the military female, he somehow became pitiful, as if he had been greatly wronged.

Angerseth looked into his pupils, feeling a little guilty in his heart.

This is really weird. He gradually realized that his thinking was always out of control in front of Ningyou.

In the military, the person who says "no" or "forbidden" is always Anguse Manjon. He is the initiator of absolute orders, and he is never asked to be the executor.

Let alone in your own home.

When Angusse came of age, Finn encouraged him to apply for a date with you in the official database. At that time, Finn was still a soldier under his female father, and Angesus still didn't know whether it was because of his female father's entrustment that he specially invited him.

Because the female father also talked to him about this matter more than once.

He hoped that his overly outstanding eldest son would settle for the status quo, stay in the Third Legion, and find a suitable lord to marry him as soon as possible to stabilize his spiritual world.

Everything was pushing Angseth towards a certain goal, and before he knew it, he seemed to be back where he was.

He had wondered more than once if there was a rule that his insect life must abide by. When he tried to violate this rule, all the factors affecting him began to cause trouble, began to restless, and spontaneously corrected his trajectory.

Looking at Ningyou, Angerses felt that he had become very confused.

Is Ningyou also the "correction" factor?

If so, it would be too cruel, he is so afraid of getting tired.

His thoughts wandered onto a strange track, and the resistance that was supposed to arise took a turn and turned into pity.

When the vision came to an end, Angersus stopped thinking and his body acted before his brain. He turned around, opened the cabinet next to him, took out a small spoon and handed it to Ningyou.

When the little male got angry at him with milk stains on the corner of his mouth, he was already regretting why he let Ningyou drink from the small plate.

"I won't lie to you," he said.

"Humph."

Ning You glanced at him, still unhappy, and snatched the small spoon from his hand, and finally said nothing to him.

He used a small spoon to scoop up the milky white milk again, with a somewhat disgusted expression on his face. He stuck out the tip of his tongue and tentatively licked the milk stains on the edge of the plate.

...still fragrant and sweet, no weird smell.

But how did Angesus know so clearly?

Is it possible that he was unwilling to drink nutrient solution when he was sick at home in the past, which is why his female father made such a move?

Ning You couldn't say anything, and looked sideways at the military female, only to find that her eyes had been fixed on his feet at some point.

"..."

He slowly realized that after he had just climbed onto the high chair, because his feet could not touch the ground, he simply threw his slippers on the ground and swayed his bare feet. Now the other person's eyes were fixed on There, dangling on his toes.

Ningyou's expression became even more confused.

You're a pervert.

He put down the plate, stopped shaking his feet, put his toes on the footrest of the chair, looked at Anguses, and asked suspiciously: "What are you looking at?"

"You are injured." Anguses said.

"...Really?" Ningyou turned her head and glanced, remembering that evil chair leg.

The place where the ankle was hit did not react at the time, but now it is slowly becoming a bruise.

But Ning You was not feeling comfortable anywhere. If Angerses hadn't mentioned it, he would have almost forgotten about this insignificant wound.

His toes curled up uncomfortably, and there was a hint of inexplicable anger in the corners of his eyes and brows: "It's none of your business!"

As if anticipating his resistance, Angesus quickly turned around and took out a vial from the table.

Ningyou recognized the label on the bottle. It was a trauma medicine from Urka Common Pharmaceutical Group, which was stocked in many Zerg homes. The waiter must have taken it. They all saw how they stumbled over the chair.

Ningyou suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

He snatched the medicine bottle from Angese's hand and said coldly: "Thank you. I'll apply the medicine myself, you can go."

When he leaned over to grab the bottle, he almost tipped over his chair and fell, shaking He was swaying and being held by Angese's shoulders.

He put aside the military female's hand, picked up the medicine bottle and opened it.

Can't unscrew.

Ning You: "..."

No, he wouldn't be unable to unscrew the bottle when he was a human!

The body of this male insect is too weak! !

The Zerg solvent medicine is contained in a special glass bottle. The mouth of the bottle is tightly sealed with rubber to prevent air from entering. In order to facilitate the insects, they can easily unscrew it without using tools. The rubber is not sealed, and Ningyou concentrates on it. A struggle.

In front of Angersus, his expression was as normal as usual, but his fingers were so hard that their joints turned white.

After a minute, the little male insect gave up with despair.

With a dark face and without saying a word, he handed it back to Angersus, hoping that the other party would be sensible and not ask why he did this.

Angerses is indeed a wise worm.

He took it consciously, without asking any more questions on WeChat: Bairm369, silently and easily opened the medicine bottle for him, and placed the cork on the countertop.

The cylindrical rubber stopper, stained with bits of medicinal liquid, rolled on the table for a week, then rolled toward Ningyou's hand. Ningyou lowered her gaze and raised her hand to catch the bottle cork, preventing it from falling.

At this moment of distraction, Angerses grabbed one of his ankles, and Ning You turned around and froze!

Before he had time to react, the other party was already kneeling in front of him. His heel was properly placed on the military female's knee. Angerseth poured a little dark brown liquid from the medicine bottle and applied it to his ankle.