33

Chapter 33: A Day in the Life of Youyou

Xiboer: "You are going to fall in love."

Ningyou: "?"

Make a small face.jpg.

"I will never lie to you!" the pink-haired male worm said quickly, "This is the card you drew, and it is also God's will. Your Excellency, I have never solved this card for anyone else! You are the luckiest and luckiest person. One person!"

Ningyou looked at him with even more doubts. She turned around and was about to leave, but was blocked in the room by several caregivers who came in.

This group of caregivers are the working women in the sanatorium. They wear the same uniforms as the insects that surrounded Ning You by the pool a few days ago.

Ning You subconsciously tensed up her body, took a step back, and scanned the faces of several insects with vigilance.

Sure enough, when he noticed him, a bug was the first to speak: "This is..."

"This is Mr. Ningyou!" Another nurse came out with an excited expression, stretched out her hand to cover his ear, and whispered, "He's the little bastard I told you...who was bullied by those bastards Kelly Dern."

"Is it him?!" The bug immediately opened his eyes wide and said in shock, "Oh, God. I I thought you were lying to Zhong before. After all, it was too surprising for Zhong to happen in the Holy Land." "

I didn't expect it to be true."

"Is it him?"

The insects whispered.

Ning You suddenly felt bad.

He quickly connected the clues in his mind - these bugs were independent of Joey's script and therefore could not have seen everything that happened that day.

But Ningyou is really a little obsessed with this uniform.

What will they believe?

Will he scold him like those few insects?

The little male insect was a little nervous, his heels pressed against the corner of the wall, his silver hair was messy on the wall, and his bangs fell down to cover his eyes. His hands restlessly retracted into his long sleeves, leaving only his fingertips exposed, touching the wall, ready to escape at any moment.

"What's so surprising?" a female said softly, "I heard..."

He turned his back on Ningyou, grabbed a few females, and lowered his voice, "It's the gentleman who lives on the fourth floor. , who instigated them to do this. Otherwise, who would have given them the courage to do such an unethical thing!"

Ning You paused.

"Ah?! It's that Qiao... Qiao what?"

"Forgot. It's not important. Speaking of which, that guy seems to be in a bad state of mind? He was picked up a few days ago. I don't know if he is still there. Holy Land."

"Gone? Really! There is such a good thing."

"Hey, stop saying a few words... Johnny complained about him last time and was reported."

"He's already gone, why don't you say a few words? Already? I've been holding it in for too long!"

"To say that he is not in good spirits, I think he is indeed mentally ill." A female insect rolled her eyes, "I don't know what kind of ecstasy soup he gave to the female insect, the insect on the fourth floor Asking for leave every three days to go to his room... Damn it! I have to work overtime without pay for more than half a year!"