8

Chapter 8 Honey Milk

System Ningyou woke up when she and Angerses were having a big fight, and vaguely realized that his energy was really effective.

The host has the strength to lose his temper with the military female, but not all thanks to it.

[Host]

[Host? ]

[Host... QAQ]

When she was called for the third time, Ningyou had already reached the stairs.

"What to do?"

[We seem to be living under someone else's roof now! It's really okay to secretly look for food in the middle of the night. QAQ, the system has never...]

Ning You asked strangely: "I forced you to follow me?"

[Hey, the host is super fierce. ]

[QAQ This is the Manrong family's house! The most powerful Manjon noble in Freelands! You know, even if other insects are passing by and looking at the flowers in the Saint Lilac Garden from a distance, they will be chased away by the guards...]

[Host, you are still...]

​​Shuanmai.

The chattering in her ears stopped, and Ning You rubbed the center of her brows. Her expression did not change, and she still looked listless. He was in a bad mood and paced down the spiral white stairs, pulling on his slippers and making a slow clicking sound.

The main building has a simple decoration, a broad view, but the furnishings are extravagant. The carpet is made of thick velvet exotic animal skin, and the wall lamps on both sides of the corridor are dotted with sparkling black crystal stones. These crystal stones are used as high-end jewelry in the market, but here they are only used as pendants.

Ningyou walked through the corridor, and diamond-shaped spots of light were reflected in his pupils, like diamonds splashing and shining.

Under the gorgeous and almost eerie light and shadow, the young man walking among them looked slightly out of place.

The male worm, which has not yet fully differentiated into pheromones, is thin in stature, has a green face, and has the usual alienation between its brows and eyes. The light vaguely outlines the outline of one side of his face, half in the bright light and half in shadow, beautiful but unconventional.

There is no doubt that such people are naive, arrogant, and seem to live in an ivory tower all their lives. They are full of mystery and often attract the most danger.

From head to toe, they are full of infinite temptation to those with bad intentions.

When Ningyou walked to the corner covered in light and shadow, Ningyou paused.

The overhead light was on in the dining room. He was a little confused, but he quickly recognized the insect's closed pair of shining blue insect wings standing in it.

He approached without hesitation.

Perhaps because he had noticed Ningyou's footsteps a long time ago, Angerses turned around and met his gaze without any surprise.

He said, "Your Excellency."

Ning You looked at him expressionlessly.

At this time, do you want to talk to him in an official manner and restrain yourself and return to courtesy?

late.

He didn't bother to pay attention to the military female, and his attention fell on the small plate on the high platform in his hand.