17

Chapter 17 Strawberry Cake

A chill ran down the spine, and Ning You shivered unexpectedly.

"Yes, it's Major General Ellison...sir."

"Let him come out."

Ning You breathed a sigh of relief.

It has nothing to do with him.

"Sir, you mean, that..." The guarding female insect was already covered in sweat. They rarely talked face-to-face with the highest-ranking officer in the base, and responded incoherently in a low voice, "Do you want the major general to come out, come out? Or that..." "Your Excellency,

come out."

Angerseth's voice sounded as if he was worried about scaring the sensitive little male insect. He spoke very lowly, "Erison will meet me at the C-11 office area at eight o'clock tomorrow morning."

"Yes, yes."

Ningyou didn't hear clearly. He took off his earmuffs and looked up at Erison with confused eyes. : "What did he say?"

Ellison smiled, took the micro from his hand, and put it back into his pocket.

"Is it fun?"

Ningyou nodded.

The military female praised: "You did a good job. It's a pity...I can't bring you here tomorrow, Your Excellency."

"Why?"

Ellison finally couldn't help it, took off his gloves, stretched out his hand and pinched the little male. The cheek of the insect is gentle and gentle.

Ning You's pupils suddenly dilated, and before he could put aside the military female's hand, the insect had already taken it back with contentment.

"When you're a bug, please don't go near the training ground." He looked at Ningyou, "It's still too dangerous for you. You see, Admiral Manrong is very worried." "Ah?" Ningyou said inexplicably

. He looked like, "It's none of his business where I want to go! Ellison," he seemed to have forgotten the brief moment of physical contact just now, looking at the female insect with bright eyes, "When can you take me with you again?" Play? If q can't do it, I'd also like to do other things."

"Next time." Ellison smiled. "If I don't have a lot of fun today, I'll have fun with you later." "

It's a deal!"

"It's a deal. OK."

Ningyou's mood improved and she jumped like a rabbit when she walked.

After a minute, his face darkened.

"What do you mean, Angese Manjong." Ningyou shouted behind him, "Erison told me that you can enter the training ground freely during the dormant period! You have no right to deprive me of my freedom!"

His emotions Ups and downs are always like summer rain, coming and going without warning.

Angerses patiently led him to his residence, "I'm not depriving you of your freedom."

"You obviously have!" Ningyou stood solemnly, as if he wouldn't leave until he made sense.

"...Ningyou." Angese turned to look at him, "You are still sick. I brought you here. I hope you can relax here. I don't want you to enter a place like a shooting range where danger may occur at any time."

" Angersus, you are really weird. Ellison explained clearly to me what was allowed and what was not allowed. He took me step by step to play with it. I didn't think it was dangerous. Please don't move out of the protection law. I am an adult insect. You are so addicted to teaching insects, why don't you teach your younger brother?" "