43

Chapter 43 Zerg Species Diversity

Freelands Area C Military Base, Conference Center.

"Each detachment will report on the completion of the mission and the status of the insect count."

Angerses' orders were always brief and crisp. When an insect wearing a military rank medal stood up, he lowered his gaze and opened the light screen under the conference table.

Adjutant Fein diligently recorded the information reported by the military insects. He glanced in the direction of the commander from time to time with doubtful eyes, but did not dare to say anything.

It's Major General Ellison's turn.

He stood up and looked at the admiral with a smile, but said nothing.

All the military females in the hall immediately held their breath!

Everyone knows that during the dormant period of the base, the commander and Major General Ellison fought over a male insect. Now, I don't know what happened between the three insects. The look in Ellison's eyes at his commander seemed to be more and more aggressive!

He is also too courageous!

The atmosphere was suffocating, and Finn whispered: "Sir, sir."

Angerseth then raised his head and looked indifferently at Ellison, who was across a long conference table from him. There was no expression on his face, and his eyes suddenly sank.

The females felt a cold sweat in their hearts -

Ellison was finished!

Unexpectedly, he only said: "Continue to report."

Then he hurriedly lowered his head to look at the light screen, and went to do his own thing blatantly.

The insects breathed a sigh of relief, secretly thinking that Ellison was lucky. The commander must have received the good news from the foreign affairs detachment and was in a good mood, so he did not take his rudeness to heart.

Finn secretly turned his head and propped up his chin to look at the flickering light screen under the table -

*Oh, there was some kind of military report, and there was a photo of a beauty bug shining brightly on his officer's screen!

What's going on? Admiral Manrong is such an insect who hasn't asked for a date from the male insect in the database all year round. Why did he suddenly look at the photos secretly at the meeting?

Finn took a closer look and saw that the photo was not an online picture, but was actually sent to him by another bug from the private message dialog box!

He suddenly broke into a cold sweat. Looking at the color of the insect's hair, he suddenly felt that it looked familiar.

——It's Ningyou, the little male insect that the officer brought back from No. 0019!

When did they become this kind of relationship? !

Ning You actually took the initiative to send him her private photos!

Fein was heartbroken and couldn't figure out why his commander, who knew nothing about pursuing Mr. Male Insect, received such an honor from Ning You.

He looked away, cleared his throat, and said reluctantly: "Please report on the completion of the mission, Major General Ellison."

As soon as he finished speaking, the flickering light screen in his sight suddenly switched to the star network interface.

What is he looking at?