37

Chapter 37: Insects are harmless (1 update) The

insect Ningyou wants to meet is not the poet insect who wrote "White Rose Love Letter", but the co-writer/director insect introduced to him by Hernado.

She was a charming young female. Although she was young, she had profound attainments in film studies. She boldly tried her best and opened up a new path in the Zerg film field, the romance film.

Of course, his only regular co-hero is Hernado.

As one of the few people in the industry who knew the identity of Hernado's female body, he admired Hernado's face and figure and designed many magical shots for him to win female fans.

Ning You once praised Hernado for knowing how to show the audience his most fascinating side. In fact, that is all the credit of director Julian Lang.

"Do you want to adapt this picture book story?"

The female put down the picture book, raised her hand to hold the frame, and her eyes fell on the little male opposite.

A young, beautiful, and quite innocent male insect.

"Yes, Mr. Julian." Ningyou smiled, "You can see in the document sent by Henrido Kaze," he

turned the document around and pushed it in front of the female insect, "this The anonymous illustrator is the same poet who wrote "Love letters for Cynthia" and passed away 131 years ago. Therefore, his copyright is not within the protection period. Non-copyrighters can use the work to adapt it, because we cannot give it to a person. A dead insect obtains authorization."

This was the result of the investigation that Hernado brought to Ningyou.

The copyright protection period of Zerg is the life of the author and 100 years after his death. Julian glanced at Ningyou: "You have done a good job in preparation."

"Thank you sir," the little male insect's red eyes flashed as he looked at him and said, "After all, this is the basis of our cooperation, isn't it? ?"

He bit down the word "cooperation" hard to show his attitude. He wanted this successful director and this little-known little one to stand on the same footing and talk about this film project as partners.

"Ah, by the way. I think that Hernado should have already negotiated with you regarding investment. Now that the copyright expenses are saved here, I think we should draft a new contract and re-plan the project budget to avoid our subsequent Cooperation leads to disputes."

The little male insect sat on the sofa chair and swayed his legs, looking at him and saying, "Is that okay? Sir."

Julian's eyes stayed on that harmless face for a moment, and his heart skipped a beat.

This male insect may not be as simple as he thought in advance.

At first, he just treated Hernado as a friendly person. When he heard about the identity of the S-class Lord Ningyou from the Holy Land, he almost knew it, and concluded that Ningyou simply came out of the Holy Land and "went down to earth" to play for fun.

After all, after decades of working in the industry, he has never heard of a male insect who is willing to make his debut, show his face, and become the object of fanatic pursuit and sexual desire among the females.

Your Excellency, the male insect, has a noble status, but how can you be reduced to a theatrical insect?

This Ningyou was most likely young and energetic, and was too busy to work, so she relied on the connections of the Kaze family to find him to make a movie.