4

Chapter 4 The bugs are numb.

The system suddenly pricks up its ears -

the plot is coming!

As expected of the original work, the first half of the sentence is surprising and joyful, and the second half is shy and considerate, which can't help but kill Angerses!

However, the little male on the hospital bed raised his hands to cover his ears, his whole face wrinkled in pain.

The system is suspicious:

[Host, is your body not used to it? 】

Ning You: "It's so adaptable. It makes me feel refreshed and alert." "

Oh, it turns out that you took care of Your Excellency Ning You all night." Joey's voice was a little annoyed, "You are from the empire. General, you are busy with military affairs, and you are not an idle insect. How could they let you do such a thing!"

Angerses' voice sounded very indifferent, even a bit hasty and perfunctory: "Thank you. But look after the male insects. Your Excellency is the military insect's responsibility, so that's okay."

Joey noticed that he was in a hurry to leave, and said quickly: "Admiral Manrong. That...did Ning You say anything to you? He is young and ignorant, no He understands your hard work, so don't be angry with him, Admiral."

"..."

Sensing Anguseth's hesitation, Joey became more excited, raised his voice slightly, and said with a little sympathy: "You are just too soft-hearted. , I can completely understand you."

He took a step forward quietly, brought himself closer to the tall military female, lowered his head in front of him as if to show weakness, and murmured, "If you have any pressure, you can talk to me, don't hold it in yourself. . That's what Ningyou is like. No matter who he is, there's nothing he can do to him. Don't be unhappy because of him, okay?"

After saying that, he leaned slightly towards Angesei as if he was a little sad and seeking support. In Si's arms.

He knows how to handle military females very well. This kind of powerful female insect has a very high sense of morality and will never show her emotions unless she is in danger. If a weak male shows weakness in front of him and understands his hard work, he will definitely fall into his own gentleness.

There happened to be Ning You who had just lost her temper. Angersus must be terribly annoyed and needed his gentleness to relieve his troubles the most.

Joey thought clearly.

Those two stupid Asian females were just a casual flirtation with him. The military female in front of him was the insect more worthy of his win over Joey. When he thought that this rising star of the empire would also become his suitor, Joey I couldn't help but curl up my lips.

But the next second, his body was pushed away and he stumbled to the ground!

"Admiral..." Joey held on to the wall, his eyes widening in disbelief!

Angerses' expression completely darkened at some point. He didn't exert all his strength, but he forgot that the male insect was extremely weak.

He said coldly: "Sir Joey, are you here to see Ningyou with the nutrient solution?"

"Ah? This..." Joey was stunned for a moment and looked down at the solvent in his hand.

He really came here to give Ningyou a show of strength and win back the victory he suffered yesterday. As a result, he unexpectedly ran into Angersus Manjon, and he forgot all about it.