39

Chapter 39: Ability to consume other insects

from Freelands A-01 Area Yunshang Island.

"Sir, your dishes have been served. Please take your time."

The waiter took out the empty dinner plate, held it in his arms, and saluted the two insects.

When he bent down, he couldn't help but secretly raise his gaze to look at the male insect sitting on the side.

Silver hair, red eyes, and skin as white as snow. Isn't this the gentleman that Master Kaze brought here more than a month ago? !

But--

obviously, the person who reserved the restaurant for him this time was not Henrido Kaze, but Angeses Manjon, the Manjung hen who holds an SVIP license but rarely visits the restaurant.

How on earth did he do it? ? ?

This insect is the Friesland noble harvester! !

The servant was shocked. Seeing that Ningyou's attention was focused elsewhere, he boldly raised his head and tried to take a second look at this incredible insect.

The little male insect in front of him, with a look of sullenness on his face for some reason, impatiently cracked open the crispy and thin glaze on the molecular cherry with a spoon, and concentrated on fighting with the cherry stem at the top.

He completely ignored the female insect sitting opposite. Not to mention being too lazy to talk to the other person with a smile on his face, even raising his head to look at the other person seems to be impatient for him.

He looks completely different now from the way he looked when he was dating Master Kaze.

Perhaps it was because of his outstanding appearance. When he frowned slightly, his face became more lively and lively. After just a few peeks, the servant almost fainted.

He didn't understand how strong Angese Manrong was to be able to sit across from him and keep staring at Ning You, but his expression was calm and unmoved!

The waiter hugged the dinner plate and left in a trance as if he had lost his soul.

Ningyou had no idea what kind of beauty impact she had unintentionally brought to the innocent road bug.

All he could see was the molecular cherry, and he didn't understand why the kitchen bug would embed inedible cherry stems on the delicious little cake.

Angerses watched silently for a while, then suddenly reached out, picked up the fork in Ningyou's hand, put it under the cherry stem, and easily picked out the decoration that the little male couldn't pull out.

He put the cherry stems in the storage dish, took the tissue and handed it to Ningyou.

Ningyou still held the spoon in her hand, staring down at the cherry. The cherry stem that he could not defeat was easily defeated by the military female. He quickly accepted this fact in silence.

Then, he grabbed the paper handed over by Angesus, wiped every finger stained with syrup gracefully, and pretended that nothing happened.

"Why are you looking at me?" He said angrily, "Invite me to dinner and keep staring at me without looking at the food. Am I food?!" "Sorry

." Angerseth said.

After being lectured like this by Ning You, he really looked away.

However, Ningyou felt even more uncomfortable after receiving an apology. He had never felt this way when he was with Gernado and Ellison. This feeling made him forget about even tasting dessert.