13

CHAY

Kim pulled into my driveway, and so did Tay. My driveway only fit two cars, so the vans had to be outside the gate.

"Kim, how much would getting one of those electric gates cost?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but I can find out if you want me to. You're looking into a gate. Maybe get cameras and an alarm system. I can recommend you some," He said, and we exited the car.

"You know about that stuff?" I ask Kim. And he nods. I'll keep that in mind.

"Wow, Chay, your house is so cute. The yard is a nice size." I started to feel embarrassed. He is probably saying that to be nice. I knew it was not as 'cute' as Tay said.

" Thank you. Sorry, my house is not that great. It needs some repairs and some maintenance. You probably used to much nicer places." I say, and Tay comes up to me.

"Chay, your house is adorable. It might be in the city, but it looks like it was on the county side. It just needs a little elbow grease, " he says, looking around. "You can have a flower garden over there and a little gazebo. That stone table would have to go, though. Oh my goodness, that swing is just the cutest. It would be beautiful with some fresh paint," he says, and I blushed.

"Maybe one day, when I get famous, I will make my house brand new, like it used to be when I was a child. I can't remember much, but Porsche told me it used to be the most beautiful house he ever saw." I said, and he looked at me.

"Famous?" he asked. "You should hear Chay sing. It's beautiful and alluring. He will undoubtedly have a huge fan base when he makes it." Mong says.

"Can I hear you one day?" Tay asked, looking at me, and I nodded, playing with my hands.

"I got a video of him if you want to see it. It has been out for a day but already has 60000 views. " Mong says, taking out his phone. Tay nodded. They walked in together, watching the video. It got me thinking. I wonder if Kim saw it.

"Umm. Did you see my video?" I asked Kim. " I'm sorry it was out there before I could show you. Mong took the video without me knowing. I wanted to show you, but you kept ignoring me." I say, looking down. I hope he was too mad.

"I had it on repeat all day. It was amazing. You did amazing, my love. He says, patting my head. I just wished I was there to see it." He says, tilting my chin up so he can look into my eyes.

"Wow, Chay, you're better than Kim," Tay says, and I feel my face hot. "No, I'm not, at least not yet. I will surpass him soon enough." I said. I forgot Kim was here and quickly closed my mouth with my hands. Shit.

"Oh, really, my love." He says, giving me a wicked grin.

"I...I...I," I say but don't know what to say. "It's not what I meant..."

"Here, I thought I was your idol, but it turns out I was your rival all along. I thought you loved me. Guess you just wanted me to fall weak under your charm so you can pass me." He says I had a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Kim, that's not....No....I would never. I do love you. I love you so much," I say, grabbing his arm. He looks at me like he is mad and leans in.

"You can have a gun to my head, and I still would beg on my knees for you to love me forever." He says, catching me off guard and wrapping his arms around my waist. His kiss was rough and passionate. Very demanding and submissive.

He releases me, and I struggle to catch my breath. Was he mad? I was perplexed.

"Chay, You can have my fame. I want to be by your side." He says, and I turned red. My ears started burning. "Come, let's get inside," he said, and he began to pull me into my house before I could recover.